Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ellie Sword
Suspect ID
33788 48768 6718 ..
Date of violation
Oct 19, 2022
Time of violation
23:37
Proofs
https://youtu.be/0iEn7raxU08

Frank windsor

Player
Player
If you would show full pov you told one of them to leave and they had 5 secs to leave with guns pointed so we all came down there after threatening one of us and me I’d 48845 only shot once and it was a miss click was just aiming lmao

Last edited:

Spite

Back at it again
Player
Maybe show pov of the fact u pointing guns at them and telling them to leave :) rofl

Frank windsor

Player
Player
You mean the pov of them telling one of my friends to leave the area or you would shoot them don’t worry it’s coming

Lexa Night

Player
Player
lying/decieving admins is cool.
He counts down from 5 giving demands to leave.
He also meta games and is using obs which is a 60 day ban :)
Can you look at the history from pov of view? Why are you posting an event that developed after doing rdm? What does he have to do with this? Also i don't use obs xD

Lexa Night

Player
Player
Dude, what you say won't change anything, you just come and rdm without making any demands.

Spite

Back at it again
Player
Dude, what you say won't change anything, you just come and rdm without making any demands.
Sweety. its the fact u cutting it. Saying "what u say wont change anything" then why arent u showing the whole pov instead? clearly u know u broke a bare rule but u tryna get other in trouble. Just take full pov and post it lets see it :) what u scared of?

Lexa Night

Player
Player
Sweety. its the fact u cutting it. Saying "what u say wont change anything" then why arent u showing the whole pov instead? clearly u know u broke a bare rule but u tryna get other in trouble. Just take full pov and post it lets see it :) what u scared of?
hahaha what do i have to hide xD also why are you acting like an admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom