Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ellie Sword
Suspect ID
33788 48768 6718 ..
Date of violation
Oct 19, 2022
Time of violation
23:37
Proofs
https://youtu.be/0iEn7raxU08

theis olsen

Player
Player
I was just watching the broadcast and chatting with my friends
ofc you cant see that there was pointed guns at me when you are wathing a stream half the time off that video. and no i dont have pov i turnd it off at 22:57 when i was going to report something else.....

Lexa Night

Player
Player
ofc you cant see that there was pointed guns at me when you are wathing a stream half the time off that video. and no i dont have pov i turnd it off at 22:57 when i was going to report something else.....
You claim that you were pointing a gun while watching the broadcast, if such a thing happened, why didn't I hear the voices of the conversation? because nothing like this happened xD

theis olsen

Player
Player
You claim that you were pointing a gun while watching the broadcast, if such a thing happened, why didn't I hear the voices of the conversation? because nothing like this happened xD
YOU did not point a gun at me but you where there when we came back thats why i shoot you wrong place at the wrong time and tbh i dont think your pov is good when all that stream you are wathing is dosnt show anything else then your stream

Last edited:

Lexa Night

Player
Player
YOU did not point a gun at me but you where there when we came back thats why i shoot you wrong place at the wrong time and tbh i dont think your pov is good when all that stream you are wathing is dosnt show anything else then your stream
show your pov if you have such a claim

Frank windsor

Player
Player
I was just watching the broadcast and chatting with my friends
At 5:53 you can see are friend in The white Lamborghini as you where on bike driving around the as you come back to house people where there with guns out so as your pov does not show full situation of what happened.

Lexa Night

Player
Player
At 5:53 you can see are friend in The white Lamborghini as you where on bike driving around the as you come back to house people where there with guns out so as your pov does not show full situation of what happened.
Let's say it happened, the role there is over. You can't come and kill us in 3 minutes without saying anything. still no rdm?

theis olsen

Player
Player
no rdm that right idk if the guy that shot you guts first gave a demand ebut i went back and se him or her shooting and i shot to thinking he gave a demand or something

Frank windsor

Player
Player
Let's say it happened, the role there is over. You can't come and kill us in 3 minutes without saying anything. still no rdm?
Will I never killed anyone lmao I just had a gun out a shot once with a miss click because I was told we were going tell you to leave first

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
Requesting ID's 33788, 48768, 67189, 48845 POV of this situation
You have 8 Hours to respond​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom