Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Habibi Winter

Real OG
Player
information
Your name IRL: Janu Pluxury
Your age: 15
Time zone: GMT+5:30
Average hours of activity per day: 2-3
Your discord: 🍁 JokerSandhu🍁#7840
Your nickname: Armaan Sandhu
Your ID: 172909

1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I would like to be leader of this specific organization as a main part of the high command team for many terms almost a year now. This is one of the first gangs when i joined the city and i have always inspired on running it someday with my own team who will help me.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization ?
I would like to work with each member of the ORG teaching them how to roleplay in a proper format where they are providing fun opportunities for them self but also other members of this city and i would also like to welcome in new players to the gang and teach them the ropes of grand RP just like i got taught when i first joined.
I want to make sure that every member of the gang follows rules in events, and is respectful to HC, including gods of the city.

Even when things don't go right and benefit them as i want them to learn from their mistakes. Every few days, I would like to have group meetings to make sure everyone understands the rules, how to do all of the events, where to do "gang" activities, and how and when to behave. I will also host promotion opportunities frequently within the city for my members

I will make sure the people of my organization are getting bonuses when deserved

My goal is to make bloods a well-known gang when it comes to following rules but also on top of things when it comes to performing their best but at the same time, not being toxic. I want the bloods to be well-respected and have a good reputation. I want them to be a well-structured team, not a gang..but a team.

Past Experience

- Major of Detectives (LSPD)
- Deputy (VAGOS)
- Commander of S.W.A.T (LSPD)
- DHOD (FIB)
- Task Force Commander (LSPD)
- USS ( GOV)
- High command (bloods)
- High command (marabunta)
- High command (families)

Thanks for reading my application
Alex Zeebooinformation

Your name IRL: Theo
Your age: 18
Time zone: GMT+0
Average hours of activity per day: 5-12
Your discord: Cyclaro#7798
Your nickname: Alex zeeboo
Your ID: 51511

1. Leader of Bloods

I would like to be leader of this specific organization as i have had experience with leading it and been a main part of the high command team for many terms almost a year now. This is one of the first gangs when i joined the city and i have always inspired on running it someday with my own team who will help me.

I would like to work with each member of the ORG teaching them how to roleplay in a proper format where they are providing fun opportunities for them self but also other members of this city and i would also like to welcome in new players to the gang and teach them the ropes of grand RP just like i got taught when i first joined.
I want to make sure that every member of the gang follows rules in events, and is respectful to HC, including gods of the city.

Even when things don't go right and benefit them as i want them to learn from their mistakes. Every few days, I would like to have group meetings to make sure everyone understands the rules, how to do all of the events, where to do "gang" activities, and how and when to behave. I will also host promotion opportunities frequently within the city for my members

I will make sure the people of my organization are getting bonuses when deserved

My goal is to make bloods a well-known gang when it comes to following rules but also on top of things when it comes to performing their best but at the same time, not being toxic. I want the bloods to be well-respected and have a good reputation. I want them to be a well-structured team, not a gang..but a team.

Past Experience

- Cadet (LSPD)
- Rank 6 (VAGOS)
- Field Traning officer (FIB)
- USS ( GOV)
- Rank 7 (marabunta)
- Rank 5 (families)
-Master Tooper(SAHP)
-UC (SAHP)
-Swat (SAHP
)
-Senior HRT (SAHP)

Thanks for reading my application
Janu Pluxury

Habibi Winter

Real OG
Player
information
Your name IRL: Janu Pluxury
Your age: 15
Time zone: GMT+5:30
Average hours of activity per day: 2-3
Your discord: 🍁 JokerSandhu🍁#7840
Your nickname: Armaan Sandhu
Your ID: 172909

1. Leader of Bloods

I would like to be leader of this specific organization as a main part of the high command team for many terms almost a year now. This is one of the first gangs when i joined the city and i have always inspired on running it someday with my own team who will help me.

Past Experience

- Cadet (LSPD)
- Rank 6 (VAGOS)
- Field Traning officer (FIB)
- USS ( GOV)
- Rank 7 (marabunta)
- Rank 5 (families)
-Master Tooper(SAHP)
-UC (SAHP)
-Swat (SAHP
)
-Senior HRT (SAHP)