Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Approved Ban for sexual animation /kevin pluxury and partly lebron pluxury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
alex_mcnamara
Administrators nickname
kevin and lebron pluxury
Date
Jun 15, 2021
Time
4-5pm
Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/nWC7RGf.png

Alex Balenciaga

story boss
Player
hi, i was appealing a ban that i was twerkin in a green zone i was banned for 14 days for it i was doin the animation along with 5 other poeple including me after kevin answered me i questioned him why i was the only person to get banned they are as guily as i am guilty you say its against the rules but you just dont ban the other guys only me?
i ask him about how i was the only one banned and lebron just ends the appeal before i got any answer

its not like iwas on my own at the time of ban i was with multiple other people doin it
im just kinda frustrated that im the only one to be banned

all im asking is why i was the only one to be banned out of the multiple people doing it

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello. I have provided my POV to the Chief Administrators, you were the only one in my POV performing these actions.

Wait for the Chief Administrator's Reply.

Alex Balenciaga

story boss
Player
thanks kevin for replying i will give you proof of other people if needed at the exact same time if needed

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

I have confused you for someone else, my apologies. Your ban was issued by me on behalf of Ryan Versace. I have asked him to provide POV for this complaint!

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
The appeal was answered by Kevin that is the reason I closed. We are waiting on the response from Ryan Versace

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Good evening. I have checked the pov of an admin and we gave another player a punishment for it for 15 days as he was using sex animation as well. You claimed 5 people I only saw 2 on the admins pov. I will talk to the admin regarding this situation so in the future it does not happen. Closed!

Alex Balenciaga

story boss
Player
im just lookin at the rules right now and this may sound like a dumb ass question but am i allowed to play on an alt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom