Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neron Hill

NPC
Player
1. Your name IRL - Ali
2. Your age - 25
3. Time zone - GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day - 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord - NismoBlack#8833
6. Your Nickname - Neron Hill
7. Your ID - 100604

Additional information

1. Leader of FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

- Being the leader of FIB was always my dream. FIB is such an organization that should maintain professionalism at the highest level. The agents who is part of the Bureau should be beyond some certain knowledge. However, the reputation decreased because of false strategies. That's why I want to change this and I will make sure that FIB becomes an elite organization as usual.

2.2 - I have been working as a LEO for more than 8 months and I have been in senior positions in multiple state organizations, such as being the leader of LSPD, deputy and temporary leader of SAHP and DHOD of Undercover in FIB. Considering the experience and knowledge that I gained, I think that I will be a good fit for the next Director of FIB.

2.3- Lastly, I want to fix some issues such as the increased crime rate, unacceptable behavior from some of the FIB agents. FIB is the backbone of the state of Los Santos. Because of that, FIB needs to be cleansed and set free from all the accusations that have been charged recently. So, I believe I can clear the name and carry FIB to where it belongs.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

- The most effective one is obviously to be active in gang raids. FIB has the biggest potential to open up new role play situations, since FIB is the one that needs to gather information about gangs and create some opportunities for both sides to create some RP situations. Sadly, the number of gang raids decreased a lot since people are not paying attention. I would like to focus on creating some new situations by trying to gather information and will make sure everyone enjoys and exploring new horizons.

3.2 - Second of all, people are underestimating the power of Legal Enforcement. The biggest problem agents are facing currently is the lack of knowledge about the state laws. So, I will make sure that my agents learn the regulations better. That can lead to new RP scenarios since the power is not used effectively right now, as I see.

- Lastly, and the most important one to create new roleplay situations is patrolling around the city and highways. Most people think that patrolling is supposed to be done by police officers but they are missing some major points by stating that. FIB is responsible for protecting the citizens and patrolling is the best way, since you can interfere directly in situations if you are close enough. Since FIB is built on some experienced and well trained agents, they should help LSPD and SAHP to clear up streets and highways regularly. Once more people are involved in many more situations, the roleplay will always stay alive.

Best Regards and thank you for your consideration,

Neron Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom