Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Billie Verde
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 20, 2022
Time of violation
15:43
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHWNzBCgCf8&feature=youtu.be

Billie Mandem

Player
Player
Hello admin team

i was attacking a turf for my family
we startet off. he got a bad start you even see him flip around in the car
i was driving perfect and looket back many times behind he was never there
suddenly he comes flying into me we both crash and as you see his car is going so fast and like gribbing like its tunet or something . you will see in the clip something is wrong
i would like to see his POV of id 177621 thanks

Best regards Billie Verde

Billie Mandem

Player
Player
just show pov instead of begging me in private you know you did something wrong that car aint that fast wonna se how you could do that

Darshan Jain

Player
Player
just show pov instead of begging me in private you know you did something wrong that car aint that fast wonna se how you could do that
when we crashed you were chasing me with same speed and u stuck on turn and there u lost your speed that not my fault brother. 😔

Last edited:

Billie Mandem

Player
Player
like just look you landet on the roof and flippet around just show the pov of how you could cacth up that car is not so fast everybody knows that :)

Darshan Jain

Player
Player
like just look you landet on the roof and flippet around just show the pov of how you could cacth up that car is not so fast everybody knows that :)
Bro your pc didnt render me in few inches distance lol what are u saying about how i catched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom