Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Jack Shakur
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 15, 2021
Time of violation
17:45
Proofs
https://youtu.be/cw9Nc_xw1pk

Great

Save POV
Player
so we were chilling at our house and this guy ID 29954 started shootout outside our house we came to see and help he ran inside the green zone and shot us 5 times and ran inside the green zone and jumped in the car.
"sorry for the quality of the video it will take min to fix"

Last edited:

Znich

Player
Player
Hi I am ID 29954,
So I was at the driving school patrolling for a suspect there and then suddenly 1 guy in Ferrari just comes over there and when we asked him to stop the car he doesn't even stop the car but instead he just ran the car over 2 officers. That's the reason why I had to fire him at that moment. He wasn't complying with our request and instead was trying to kill us over there by running the car over us.Then later I put out my gun and started walking to the road , I started getting open fire into the green zone by them , it was then when we had to engage in a fight there. And I wasn't the person who just went there simply shooting. They were the one who provoked the gun fight there as it can be clearly seen in the video below.

Thank You.

Last edited:

Haji Siphiwa

Instigator
Player
Hi I am ID 1672
As can be seen in the POV, Reason for me running you over is cause I saw your friend pull a tazer and roll, I tried to go around but with the other car hitting me I hit both of you.
Other than that
you came up to me trying to get identification when I had no prior interaction with you.
I spoke on my side asking what do you want but its clear in the video that I needed to reset my voice.

Hope that clears up my side.

Znich

Player
Player
Hi,
ID 1672 if you have a bodycam with your audio where you are actually responding to my calls you can just attach them along because else I just find it as an excuse that you are just making. I mean common guys , you gotta be understanding my side aswell.

Just to make myself clear again. You pulled over right next you , so I came up to you and asked ' How you doing sir? I am looking for a suspect, can I see your ID ? '.But in my POV you just didn't listen to a LEO but instead you turned around right away and tried to escape ( If you are a clean citizen why would you run away?) I mean That's a very strong reason for the other guy to pull out his Tazer Gun out. Then next , maybe you had planned to going around us both but again that's something in your head and I can't be just assuming what's in your head . In the RP you hit us and you didn't even bother to stop by and say " Hey I am Sorry , I didn't mean to do that , that was just a mistake" and I would have understood your POV, but instead you just tried to run away like you did it on purpose or you are a Criminal or something because you are not even saying anything for me, you people do have to understand that as well , since you are not saying anything I cant understand if that was by mistake or not. So Now That's the reason why I had to pull the gun out. I mean the whole point I am saying is that I can't be playing assuming what's in your head , the best possible way for me to play is just go with what's happening in the RP.

Then later you people started shooting me while I was Inside the Green Zone and that's when I went to call the other LEO. We geared up and came back up ,there you people were hiding behind the walls and you people started shooting at us.

Thank You.

Last edited:

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 29954 will receive a punishment for Shooting in GZ 1.3
  • You ran up the road to engage then retreated back into the GZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom