Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Jonses balls
Administrators nickname
kenny
Date
Jun 15, 2021
Time
Proofs
i cant take a pic if u dont belive me speak to jhon

barnie barrel

Player
Player
i havnt been on all day so how could i have got a warning and if u were on about yesterday i shot at a guy shooting at me and he ran jhon in the green gang so i shot at him but i dont see how its fair that i gotta wait 3 hours when i did nothing wrong kenny why

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
Hello! You were rightfully warned under a forum complaint here https://www.gta5grand.com/forum/threads/2142/
You broke two separate rules. While the reporting party crashed into the HQ and some reason left the car to run out of the HQ I warned him next time verbally to just drive away from the HQ, only reason he didn't get a warn was he realized and put his gun away, I'm one for second chances but I also check peoples punishment history. You cannot run back to your HQ after being shot at, and you CANNOT shoot outside your HQ into the streets, or even in the HQ without demands.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
You received response from administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom