Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgia Casanova

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Parishkrita
2. Your age : 19 irl /32 IC
3. Time zone : GMT + 5:30
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear)
= 9 am to 8:30 pm (with some breaks) and 4am to 10 pm on weekends
5. Average online per day : 8-11 hrs (except Friday that will be 6 hrs and more on weekends)
6. Your Discord : GG19#2821
7. Your Nickname : Georgia Gaitonde
8. Your ID : 183413
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section : Crime but I can take state too.
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
- Even though I joined the city just a few months back I have invested a lot of time and experienced a lot of rp I have been high command on both sides of the city and have enjoyed it a lot but sometimes it became very frustrating when people break rules that decreases the rp experience. And i know that the staff team is working really hard to try to stop that but sometimes they are very overwhelmed with reports so i just want to join them to help increase the rp experience for all the people and also help new players to know more about the city.
For me i have enjoyed all i could have ever wanted from an rp and would be more than happy to make sure that everyone else has the same experience.
Also according to me if there are more right and quick punishments others will be more concerned while breaking rules that will help the city to more more rp oriented and more enjoyable that will help tge project to reach greater heights and I just want to help the staff team to achieve this goal.

2. What are your strengths?
- Unbaised and I never take sides If a person is not guilty I can invest as much time as it is needed to prove if punishment was wrong or right.
- good at multitasking
- Whenever I do something new I like to first go through all the rules and documents so I am a quick learner
- focused and very approchable and i love talking and listening to people.
- I have a really flexible time schedule so I can be there whenever the city needs me .
-I am also kinda good with computers and coding and can help with technical issues too.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
- I take a lot of time to actually trust someone or believe something so sometimes my actions are little late.
- I point out even the smallest mistakes so I am a little harsh on people.
- Self-Criticism -sometimes I force myself to do better and to do more which is great , but it can be stressful too
- I can't tolerate ooc and ic mixing that may lead to disrespect. Or any kind of disrespect at all.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-YESS I am ready

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
- Yes

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is Preventing you from being Active at the moment?
- No except for college exams once in 3 months
At last thanks for reading my application

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Approved

Interview will be on 23/10/2022, at 17:45 Server Time, Join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview.
Contact me in discord for any questions that you have about the interview time.
Not making it to the interview for any reason, will result into failing the interview and rejection.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom