Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Steve Scepter
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 20, 2022
Time of violation
3:17
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/eMnwt28

Steve Scepter

One Man Army
Player
Rule break 1
Leader rule 3.3 Behave inappropriately (conflict, inappropriate). Toxicity is strictly restricted | leader of families being toxic at first you cant you can't see him but he appears and its the same voice, he was calling us pigs etc
Rule break 2 | Fail Rp: telling Blue Bill to apologize without it being a demand for hostage (I asked if it was they said no)
Rule break 3 | Fail Rp: Shooting us without negotiating

Ronny Rich

Player
Player
Rule break 1
Leader rule 3.3 Behave inappropriately (conflict, inappropriate). Toxicity is strictly restricted | leader of families being toxic at first you cant you can't see him but he appears and its the same voice, he was calling us pigs etc
Rule break 2 | Fail Rp: telling Blue Bill to apologize without it being a demand for hostage (I asked if it was they said no)
Rule break 3 | Fail Rp: Shooting us without negotiating
Ok first of all your officer was being mad disrespectful and we told both of are hostage had head pops so I don’t know why you literally brought something that got solved icly and being gang leader I don’t have to play nice I’m literally a gang leader I’m supposed to rp as a bad guy and we gave you guys demands it’s ok I’ll be uploading my pov you guys not fearing for the hostages life at one point of that hostage sit I told your officer after he disrespected me not being professional on duty and so I told him if he doesn’t apologize we would shoot the hostage and he said he’s not apologizing when a we heavily out numbered you guys to began with we did everything properly also I would like to see proof of this mass rule break because I don’t see anything but anyways we will let the admins decide but will be uploading my pov asap!

Blues

Player
Player
Ok first of all your officer was being mad disrespectful and we told both of are hostage had head pops so I don’t know why you literally brought something that got solved icly and being gang leader I don’t have to play nice I’m literally a gang leader I’m supposed to rp as a bad guy and we gave you guys demands it’s ok I’ll be uploading my pov you guys not fearing for the hostages life at one point of that hostage sit I told your officer after he disrespected me not being professional on duty and so I told him if he doesn’t apologize we would shoot the hostage and he said he’s not apologizing when a we heavily out numbered you guys to began with we did everything properly also I would like to see proof of this mass rule break because I don’t see anything but anyways we will let the admins decide but will be uploading my pov asap!
You did not give me a demand to shoot the hostage, we asked if it was a demand, and you laughed.

As a leader, you can be a "Bad guy" but not disrespectful like that (You should know this btw)

And third, you tell me to run, I run, then you proceed to shoot me again.

Will be posting my bodycam in 1 minute.

Ronny Rich

Player
Player
You did not give me a demand to shoot the hostage, we asked if it was a demand, and you laughed.

As a leader, you can be a "Bad guy" but not disrespectful like that (You should know this btw)

And third, you tell me to run, I run, then you proceed to shoot me again.

Will be posting my bodycam in 1 minute.
ok first of all i didnt tell you to run my other people may have but i told them over radio to not let you go because i was planning on doing a store robbery but its ok man we will let the admins decided its ok i promise we will see whos right no big deal all i got to say is me personally i would love to see this pov as leader i should have that right but its ok im not gonna sweat it because we told you we didnt have a hostage anymore because they had head pops and we gave you a fair 5 seconds so dont know where fail rp no need to negotiate with no hostage also my people actually tried to keep the rp going they called for a god to be hostage.

Blues

Player
Player
ok first of all i didnt tell you to run my other people may have but i told them over radio to not let you go because i was planning on doing a store robbery but its ok man we will let the admins decided its ok i promise we will see whos right no big deal all i got to say is me personally i would love to see this pov as leader i should have that right but its ok im not gonna sweat it because we told you we didnt have a hostage anymore because they had head pops and we gave you a fair 5 seconds so dont know where fail rp no need to negotiate with no hostage also my people actually tried to keep the rp going they called for a god to be hostage.
Also, you said you had your hostages flew out of city, (On bodycam, and you just said it as well) So why would I be saying sorry when they arent even there? Not risking anyone's life by doing that, and it also wasnt a demand. Secondly, one of your, im assuming, high commands (ID 38179) told me to run, which i proceeded to do, then I get killed. Killing me after I clearly followed demands. You also will not see bodycam because it contains private information, only admins can see that.

Ronny Rich

Player
Player
Bro I’m the one literally running up to you as we speak how am I supposed to know that they told you to leave I wasn’t anywhere near there

Blues

Player
Player
Bro I’m the one literally running up to you as we speak how am I supposed to know that they told you to leave I wasn’t anywhere near there
We will let admin decide. I follow demands, then get killed.

Blues

Player
Player
Also, 21452 (Person who killed me, while everyone else was also shooting) was there when i got given the demand to run, then proceeds to kill me still. With that many of you involved in this, including the leader and high commands, easy org warning.

Tomi Meller

Senior Crime Curator ✨ EN2 PC Checker 🤩
Senior Administrator
Remember off topic/toxic comment = forum ban

Tomi Meller

Senior Crime Curator ✨ EN2 PC Checker 🤩
Senior Administrator
Theard close
Owner requst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom