Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Pearson Herrera
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 14, 2021
Time of violation
17:30
Proofs
https://streamable.com/b9bs9j

Pearson Herrera

Player
Player
Following on from a breakdown in discussions in the basic channel of GRP yesterday, a message was sent out to all members of a "unofficial" discord requesting "Any and All" information on specific members of this community. This is just continued provoation of the conflict and it must be said, what would be implications of this have been if the list had been any other people. I am tired of mentioning "playboy and saudi". This has now just turned into straight harrassment. There have been multiple reports of continued toxicity, and it is my firm belief that the call yesterday should have been hosted in private, not in the Basic GRP Chat. The fact that the harassment is continuing is not a fault of "Saudis". There is toxicity on all sides, but it would seem as if going out of your way to ensure that certain people are removed (and some people on that list have not played for a long time). Should this have been shared about any group or any member of the community it would not be acceptable. No one is above rules, and if rules are broken they should be resolved/reported. When this was brought to one of the administrators the guidance I was given was regarding this being an unofficial discord. But there are clearly marked Grand RP admins who should have out of respect for the playerbase of the server. Although the ownership of this discord lies outside of GRP, there are very clear representatives of the administration marked as "GRP Admins" meaning they are representing the community still. When reports are made like this, it is always mentioned "Well Saudi did X too". No group is perfect, and we know there are toxic members of Saudis, as in any group. They are dealt with on a case by case basis not punishing and removing an entire group from the server. Many of the people in Saudis dont like interacting with other groups/members and whenever it is mentioned, it is not taken on its own merit. This type of OOC Witchhunting should not be allowed on any server, and in particular this one, where people have put vasts amount of money, time and effort, on all sides.

Haji Siphiwa

Instigator
Player
Just gonna add my side. We had a agreement with Fidayin Narek - The agreement was "We will reduce ooc toxicity from both sides but punishments for ooc toxicity will improve."

After that agreement there has been multiple cases of ooc toxicity from this group and little to nothing done about it.

Examples: Families Deputy clowning 1 of our members for getting banned

A Discord Administrator Clowning Bloods for getting disbanded

A massive Amount of petty reports coming in from their group.
Can be seen on the forums.

Person Being Reported Inciting Toxicity

The above is just in the last few days after our agreement with Fidayin Narek

Now I understand that some punishments are given and in my opinion not nearly as severe as the ones "Saudis" are receiving.
But I am simply asking for the administration to punish the people inciting the toxicity.
The people that are instigating it.

"

Last edited:

Haji Siphiwa

Instigator
Player
Regarding the situation I already mentioned you a few points. Firstly you made a complaint on Ross which Alex denied. You should have filed another complaint on Alex in order for higher ups to look at it. 50 people joined discord as they complained on the toxicity of your family. Me and Mazhor already warned you before regarding the toxicity of your family and you said you will fix it. Then people joined and admins (including me) started to check your family as they have provided evidence e t c and we warned you before about it. Regarding this complaint I will pass it to Mazhor. If any admin wants to join any unofficial discord it is up to them. The fact that the roles are "grp admins" does not mean that we are responsible for it as we are not the owners of the server and we do not control what people do there.
We understand there is toxicity within our family.
That is why we decided to make a agreement about the toxicity and making the punishments more harsh.
Yet here I have provided 3 screenshots as proof in the last 3 days where we have tried our best to not bring any toxicity to discord yet 3 high ranking members have taken it there and nothing has happened.
What we are trying to show you is.
We can try our best to stop the toxicity. But with another group inciting it and instigating it, then it will be near impossible.

Start banning these guys in game for OOC toxicity just like you do with us and I promise you toxicity will slowly start draining out.

Pearson Herrera

Player
Player
LeBron, the issue isn't toxicity here, it's the witch hunting that is occurring. Apart from a few individuals everyone has cut down the toxicity within the discord. The issue yesterday which I don't believe you were present for was an Admin Assistant having the ability to say if he wanted too he could get us blacklisted and banned. This level of intimidation alongside other bias actions which has already been highlighted and then those same admins are present in a discord which is thanking them for banning us doesn't promote a healthy community.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
As we discussed earlier with you Pearson on Discord. We are starting to punish for OOC toxicity more strictly. Provided screenshot from unofficial discord where Ross is asking for the information about IDs from your family, I don't think it's enough to be considered as OOC toxicity. He tried to gather evidence who is involved in OOC toxicity. I don't really think that it is a harassment. About another screenshots where he was trying to show disrespectful behavior in our official discord. Could you provide with timestamps. As well you can gather an information about their toxicity as well and report immediately on our forum and they will be banned. Same thing will be if we will start punish you and your family members in our discord. I def have some screenshots from your discord where your family members are insulting administration. From now, all administrators must leave all family discords. It will be a new rule for admins. It will make much easier to avoid "bias", but I'm not sure that it is "bias". We shouldn't ban ppl for saying thank you in their own discord. That's why I'm making a new rule, to avoid situations like that. All screenshots from our official screenshot will be approved if timestamps are good and actions were done after my words about strict punishments.

THREAD IS OPENED FOR FURTHER ANSWER ONLY FOR PEARSON. ANYONE WHO WILL MSG HERE WILL GET A WARNING ON OUR FORUM. WARNINGS WILL LEAD TO BAN.

Pearson Herrera

Player
Player
I agree with this, Official and Un Official discords should be kept separate. I feel like the biggest thing that could help this move forward if every leader involved in the drama could come together and have a discussion of rather than trying to Witchhunt each other and get everyone banned we can work on a resolution to stop the OOC Toxicity and keep the IC competition IC. There was a very good suggestion that if in game people wish to Talk OOC they should type using the OOC chat and all voice interactions should be considered IC. This would stop a lot of toxicity.

Is our side perfect? No not in anyway we have some toxic people too but we have listened and cracked down on the toxicity and things are getting a lot better so if everyone can move on and focus on themselves rather than other people then everyone can have fun.

I would be open to Speaking to Ross and Black regarding our beef with admins present to work through a suitable end to this OOC toxicity and Forum war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom