Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Twist One
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 21, 2022
Time of violation
13:17
Proofs
https://youtu.be/pz1YPVPgzwo

Chinna Twist

Iam a Botu
Player
he is killed by me when anyone died there will be atleast 3 minutes to get full killed but he was full killed before 1:20 sec i just caluclated all the time correctly every time i he was doing the same when we are going to rob him he is going get full killed by himself how can he do that.

Itachi.

Player
Player
Looks someone killed him using sniper from very far distance or code A.

Also you said about rob so you need gang car and minimum 3 people but as per pov only 2 guys going to rob ?

Prabhat Singh

Player
Player
Yaa we know that Royal Titans is an unofficial organization but according to GEN Rule. 6.16 to rob any player you must have two family cars and 4 family members.

And remaining things about time to kill for 3 minutes when you unconscious id - 52880 you left him and go to other place you neither see in your pov also when you leave him and go out of there may be someone came and shoot him.

Sir Abhijit

Player
Player
If he was actually using the cheats, you wouldn't have killed him twice! I'm assuming it's a mercy killing by someone from a good far distance because he would do that in first time only if he was cheating or anything!

tej singh

Player
Player
Hey I'm Tej Pehalwaan (ID: 52880), i don't know what's the problem here but after 1st knock out and when he revived me after i sudden pulls out my gun and try to down him but he killed me again and while bleeding i got finished as i thought he killed me full otherwise i would have the POV saved! from my side all was fair enough as per the ghetto rules so i didn't bothered about to save POV for the same

Chinna Twist

Iam a Botu
Player
no bro every time how can you get full killed every time if he was killed with heavy sniper there will be logs or if he is code a the will a mark and there we are not going rob we are going pull over our guys by meeting point

Chinna Twist

Iam a Botu
Player
Yaa we know that Royal Titans is an unofficial organization but according to GEN Rule. 6.16 to rob any player you must have two family cars and 4 family members.

And remaining things about time to kill for 3 minutes when you unconscious id - 52880 you left him and go to other place you neither see in your pov also when you leave him and go out of there may be someone came and shoot him.
first of all learn rules and come 3 people are enough to rob and we are not going to rob still our mem are cmg we are not going to rob until our guys come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom