Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kylie White
Suspect ID
58374 216539 225119
Date of violation
Oct 21, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/4H7r7lBiZfA

Ayre fik

Player
Player
Hi just for context we told her to stop and she didn’t comply so the footage doesn’t show that but was running away and she showed no fear rp when 3 people were telling her to stop and was running towards greenzone parking lot

Morgan23

Player
Player
İf u cannot prove u told him something, its clear that 6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN

Ayre fik

Player
Player
dude you don't talk in the man's pov
hmm I wonder why … we can’t also hear the car, the gun shots I don’t just shoot for no reason demands were made perhaps we ask for a longer pov and include game audio …. Because u can here him on a call or talking to a mate but not the game audio

Ayre fik

Player
Player
your pov doesn’t show u looking at us all the time anyways I know for a fact I spoke when three guys pull up on u with guns u have to stop and comply u was escaping an rp situation

Ayre fik

Player
Player
U look at us once and the rest is u just running shouldn’t u be showing fear and stopping u can call it rdm all u like but u failed to show fear and was running away from an rp situation by going into a parking lot which is an unofficial greenzone cos of business

HalleMBerG

Kylie White
Player
I can hear the game sound clearly, you don't talk, if you have a pov lets send it ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom