Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Unknown
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 17, 2021
Time of violation
13:55
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfLaSfq87VQ

Bakyols

Ex npc
Player
6.18 It is forbidden to use helicopters to gain access to roofs that cannot be accessed by foot or ladder. | Jail 120 min

timurgulmez

Player
Player
How did you guys reach that roof without ladder or foot bro . It's forbidden to use helicopters to reach roofs like that. Also i see you guys planted solar panels that roof i guess your family is so smart.

Ryk Nechro

Player
Player
first of all... u went there with fail rp to stealing from the city I guess thats UB and for UB u will be in very big trouble my guy

Bakyols

Ex npc
Player
6.18 It is forbidden to use helicopters to gain access to roofs that cannot be accessed by foot or ladder. | Jail 120 min

timurgulmez

Player
Player
first of all... you guys planted solar panels the roof cannot be reached without helicopters thus its not the stealing from city(read the rule 6.18.). We'll see what happens my guy

Ryk Nechro

Player
Player
guys... u did FailRP with that landing, then RDM with the gunfight and stealing from green zone u stolen all of the solar panels what do u mean? do not complain about it please

Bakyols

Ex npc
Player
you cant fire in green zone, you cant plant solar panel in green zone what do u mean ?
do not complain about it please

Uni TooTime

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 80965 will receive a punishment for General Rule 6.18.
ID 35293 will receive a punishment for General Rule 6.18.
ID 86870 will receive a punishment for VDM.
ID 88350 will receive a punishment for General Rule 6.15.

Closed.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom