Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Matt Winter
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 21, 2022
Time of violation
17:23
Proofs
https://youtu.be/wyFNzluUOkc

Josh Luis

EX Executive Supervisor of CID I FIB
Player
You are not able to see ID however the name is Misato Mage and ID pops up on the right very briefly in the clip but you cannot see ID. I am doing this for Matt Winter as he is currently forum banned.

Misato Mage

Player
Player
You can clearly see both shots that hit you, came with a crazy delay, this means we have very different pings to the server, or to each other, i dont know how the netcode works in gta 5 rp! You saw me first and reacted first, so you had the upperhand in that sense, can you show POV from earlier, how you actually found me and knew that i was right there, because you literally went straight for my location! I missed 2 or 3 shots and hit you with 2 shots, so i really dont know what your complaint is! Yours Truly Misato Mage

Kirk Hammett

Player
Player
Man said esp, when you die, you can see who killed who in kill feed just before u tp to hospital. In pov there is no esp pmsl shsuh
doesnt need to be on the video to have it :ROFLMAO:, ive been there and done that on other games, in the pov theres also no name showing up when hes dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom