Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sue Morgan
Suspect ID
78185, 67462
Date of violation
Oct 22, 2022
Time of violation
01:07 PM
Proofs
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dzDjW8UZcX_RYUr6-SLJuD1Djh3EPP0e

Sue

Player
Player
I was a deputy chief under ustaad rocky | 144937 and I wanted to leave EMS and also from the city since I have my own personal reasons. But the Chief of EMS was always refusing to let me leave and I have been telling him for days. He told me to wait 48 hours and I informed him that I couldnt wait anymore and he said he will have to find a new deputy so i did my best and recommended hard-working hcs to him. But instead, he accused me of providing favoritism and tables turned and the Chief of EMS accused me of lying, being toxic, irresponsible and blacklisted me for 30 days. I wont continue this matter because this is completely IC and since he is the Chief and he can do whatever he wants with me.

But the former leader with the name of Shrey Yagami, called me a blacklisted monkey who doesnt deserve consultant role in EMS discord (in front of all consultants and current HCs). And then the Chief removed all of my roles from discord and gave me blacklisted role so I cant get access to that text channels and idk what happened afterwards (as shown in screenshots). But he did not stop and started dming and even threatening me and said my two close friends from EMS will get in trouble because they took side with me. He even asked my friend's ID. And then he started bringing random people like Kevin Lamo and i dont even know who that is. All i know is that Kevin Lamo was banned for some unknown reason and tbh, i dont really care. He also asked me of having a relationship with someone which is my private life and he is invading my privacy. He threatened me to tell my friend Sam to stop coming onto him or he will go unprofessional and end my friend Sam's career. I was like wtf? Everything is shown in screenshots. If u want my conversations with the Chief himself, i can provide to you as well. I am available for any kind of DM check.

All i wanted was to leave EMS peacefully and eventually from the city as well. But i got wrongly accused of something i did not do and i dont even know what i did tbh. I also got attacked in the dms so i really do not know what their problem with me. Please consider this.

Also Xtreme Fears | 67462, bart tate and other people are harassing me behind my back in group dms but it is their business. But bart tate himself came forward and sent ss of the group conversations. Xtreme Fears was forcing bart tate to send that message to me but bart refused it to send it to me. Everything is provided in SS. It looks like everyone hates me for some unknown reason. I just wished to leave EMS and the city but this is what i got. Please consider this, admins.

Sue

Player
Player
Xtreme Fears case
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

Barbie Flame

Former Chief of EMS | Barbie Flame
Player
IMG_0683.png

Shrey even convinced me to join majestic rp and promoted other server
I don't understand what Shrey's fault is here, I am going to raise few points:
1) He only told you once to come to another server and that too in your personal DM, which he can do, personal DM is completely private and out of this projects matter.
2) Here it appears that you were enough eager to talk about that server at that moment.
3) One more thing is clear in this picture that here you are saying good rp, realistic, blah blah, and you are trying to put it on someone else's name.
4) If this post is reviewed by an educated and intelligent and mature admin, then he/she will understand the whole thing that you are trying to get yourself a clean chit with false accusations.
5) First admit that you was also interested in other projects and which is quite obvious, because players are independent they can play any project.
6) Please stop crying and making drama here, just do some dm if you have any connection with admins.

Sue

Player
Player
I don't understand what Shrey's fault is here, I am going to raise few points:
1) He only told you once to come to another server and that too in your personal DM, which he can do, personal DM is completely private and out of this projects matter.
2) Here it appears that you were enough eager to talk about that server at that moment.
3) One more thing is clear in this picture that here you are saying good rp, realistic, blah blah, and you are trying to put it on someone else's name.
4) If this post is reviewed by an educated and intelligent and mature admin, then he/she will understand the whole thing that you are trying to get yourself a clean chit with false accusations.
5) First admit that you was also interested in other projects and which is quite obvious, because players are independent they can play any project.
6) Please stop crying and making drama here, just do some dm if you have any connection with admins.
I replied good rp and realistic because i agree that other cities are good. Is it wrong to agree with him? But i was not the one who was promoting the server here. And also, i think i have the right to make a forum complaint against anyone right? So i do not understand why you are accusing me of crying and making drama on forums. I mean this is what forums are for actually. To file a complaint.

Barbie Flame

Former Chief of EMS | Barbie Flame
Player
I replied good rp and realistic because i agree that other cities are good. Is it wrong to agree with him? But i was not the one who was promoting the server here. And also, i think i have the right to make a forum complaint against anyone right? So i do not understand why you are accusing me of crying and making drama on forums. I mean this is what forums are for actually. To file a complaint.
Who promoted other server here PUBLICLY?
Is your personal inbox is related and property of GRP?

Shrey_Yagami

Former EMS Chief
Player
Hello Mr.Admin who is seeing this forum,I can understand how much you are regretting to come in this forum,My first request is to ban me permanently from the server so that this cheap version of romeo juliet 400.0 can actually feel good,I'm so happy that they wasted their worthless time creating this forum and oh I am impressed 🤣 To be honest I don't care what happens anymore,but I am so happy these 9 yo underage couple won against a former leader,but anyways,this is my first and last response on this forum,The only request I have is to please approve this forum and ban me permanently from the Grand RP project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom