Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Scott Blake
Administrators nickname
Raaone Vercetti
Date
Nov 17, 2021
Time
17:40
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/22180/#post-79746

ScottBoloo

𝘉𝘰𝘭𝘰
Player
i was with my friend in discord voice chat that even didnt was near me or didnt was playing in the same server like mine and that admin muted me for mg

ScottBoloo

𝘉𝘰𝘭𝘰
Player
i was with my friend in discord voice chat that even didnt was near me or didnt was playing in the same server like mine and that admin muted me for mg
*I was in a discord call with my friend who was playing in server 1 when I had this happen in-game. The kid in the POV insulted my parents. I reported him and the admin Raaone punished me for MG for no reason.

Raaone Vercetti

Blocked
Blocked
In this complaint you are accepting that you were in discord call which can be seen on your pov too . Using discord or any VOIP software while playing in server is strictly prohibited. You got Punishment for that .
Waiting for higher admin's reply.

ScottBoloo

𝘉𝘰𝘭𝘰
Player
In this complaint you are accepting that you were in discord call which can be seen on your pov too . Using discord or any VOIP software while playing in server is strictly prohibited. You got Punishment for that .
Waiting for higher admin's reply.
I wasn't even RPing or was going to any situation with someone which means - I did not MG But its good to know that you care about the fact that I was talking with someone who is not playing with me and you don't care about the report I've done. (Parents insult.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom