Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Droppa

3x 100% EN1
Player
Information

1. Yusuf

2. 17

3. UK (GMT)

4. 6-8 hours +

5. Droppa#5611

6. Droppa Bolo

7. 0000

Leader of ‘Bloods'

Why I want to be leader of this specific org?
I want to be the leader of the "Bloods" because I think I have exceptional leadership skills and I want to show them off to others.
Because I can guarantee that it will be run to the highest standards and that it will be a bastion for crooks looking to establish their reputations and show that they are the best, I can attest to this as the organization's leader.
Since the illegal side has its own set of rules, I must admit that having worked for a variety of organisations, I find it to be much more entertaining.
It's a terrific venue to show off, and many people will get new opportunities because to my role as leader.

I want to run this organization since I have a thorough awareness of illegal matters.
I've been a part of many criminal organisations, and I think leading the "Bloods" will allow me to demonstrate to others how accountable and diligent I am.
I've also held top positions in a number of different organisations, which has given me insight into the duties of leadership.
(HC in the majority of the gangs I've been a part of and previously a deputy of all the gangs in the city) demonstrates my command of illegal organisations and my ability to lead them.
Former Gang leader (completed a successful term on EN1)

Aside from that, electing me as the "Bloods" leader will enable the organisation to act as a model for how a prohibited organisation should function and seem. To do this, I'll make sure that no one is sitting around the HQ doing nothing; instead, they'll be fighting on the streets, going to all the events, helping out other gang members who are in need, etc. Additionally, there will be a warning system in place if things get out of hand, with those who violate the rules receiving a verbal warning, a demotion, or a kick.

My Goals
1. As I already have a highly skilled turf squad in place, my main objectives are to establish 100% gang territory and to have the most active and well-respected gang in the city.
2. Ensure that all graffiti's are done to prove that my gang is strong and capable of defeating others.
3. To become a org that the whole city fears.

My Advice to improve RP
Stay as IC as you can to improve roleplay, in my opinion. Only invoke the Gods when someone is obviously breaking the law. Before turning to a God, you must to attempt to resolve the issue on your own.
Also RP can be improved by interacting with other gangs and making deals with legal and illegal organizations to ensure that both sides are having a fair and enjoyable time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom