Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Droppa

3x 100% EN1
Player
1. Yusuf
2. 17
3. UK (GMT)
4. 6+ hours
5. Droppa#5611
6. Droppa Bolo
7. 962

I would like to become an admin due to my high levels of activity on the server as I enjoy playing it a lot. It has been a great journey for me to explore the city and meet new people. By becoming admin I can enhance this to the fullest as I will be helping others out, Organizing and managing events, making new friends... Making me an admin will mean a huge difference to the team which already exists as I can make a big impact on not only other admins but everyone in the city so that they can enjoy their time in the city rulebreakers free. After I pass the assistant level, I would like to move in to a crime admin, this is due to me being in multiple gangs, deputy of multiple gangs previously and also high command. This has allowed me to see all the rules of crime and the ins and outs needed to be a crime admin. By making me an admin I will ensure to perform at my best abilities and prove that I am the best at what I do. I also possess experience in this field as I was previously apart of the admin team on EN1 and EN2

My Strengths are Hardworking, resilient, kind, friendly, fluent English, teamwork, confidence (and many more). Some ig strengths are that I am fully aware of all the crime rules, this will allow me to be able to monitor turf attacks in the discord, help gangs and other organisations out etc.

My greatest weakness is not knowing when to ask for help.

Yes I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

Yes I am ready to sell my business

Ty for your time, and thank you for viewing my application.

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Rejected

Lack of trust and confidence and the age is lower than the accepted minimum for the admin team.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom