Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
1. Your name IRL - Kevin
2. Your age - 24
3. Time zone - GMT-05:00
4. Average online per day - 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord - CCG Emperor#0610
6. Your Nickname - Kevin Tosca
7. Your ID - 610

1. General of National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I have always sought to accept a new challenge whenever possible. Many people have been requesting that I come back to Grand and lead another organization, so I have thought why not give National Guard a try? There are many opportunities for roleplay that exist in National Guard that are untapped, and I believe that if I am made leader of National Guard, the server will be able to exploit those opportunities and garner more interest in the National Guard faction.

I think that there are unique challenges to the National Guard General that no other organization leader faces. Keeping all organizations supplied with weapons and equipment is a very important responsibility, but National Guard is also responsible for the defense of Fort Zancudo. I think that these aspects are interesting and make National Guard unique. As the General of National Guard, I will also look to expand the capabilities of the National Guard and allow them to complete more activities than ever before.

Expanding the capabilities of the National Guard and the growth of the organization is one of my key tenants of leadership. It is always my goal to improve on the organization as a whole and to expand the opportunities for players to do activities within the server. It will be my goal to open up a Public Relations department within the organization, and listen to the soldiers on what departments both combat and non-combat they want to see to encourage maximum activity within the National Guard.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I would firstly like to establish broader powers and abilities for the National Guard to get involved with the daily activities of the server. This includes negotiating with the incoming government to push through legislation for NG to be mobilized for more situations.

I think as a whole with Roleplay, it has been an issue recently between state organizations that they have spent more time trying to fight against each other instead of working together to make the state system work. It will be my goal as NG general to maintain good relations with both the new government and the leaders of the other legal organizations to make sure we have a strong and cohesive system. While we will maintain a watchful eye over corrupt and illegal activities, we will also be working to fix problems through cooperation rather than punishment.

I thank you for taking the time to read this application and look forward to your reply.

FIB / Mike Lawery

NOOB
Player
1. Your name IRL - Kevin
2. Your age - 24
3. Time zone - GMT-05:00
4. Average online per day - 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord - CCG Emperor#0610
6. Your Nickname - Kevin Tosca
7. Your ID - 610

1. General of National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I have always sought to accept a new challenge whenever possible. Many people have been requesting that I come back to Grand and lead another organization, so I have thought why not give National Guard a try? There are many opportunities for roleplay that exist in National Guard that are untapped, and I believe that if I am made leader of National Guard, the server will be able to exploit those opportunities and garner more interest in the National Guard faction.

I think that there are unique challenges to the National Guard General that no other organization leader faces. Keeping all organizations supplied with weapons and equipment is a very important responsibility, but National Guard is also responsible for the defense of Fort Zancudo. I think that these aspects are interesting and make National Guard unique. As the General of National Guard, I will also look to expand the capabilities of the National Guard and allow them to complete more activities than ever before.

Expanding the capabilities of the National Guard and the growth of the organization is one of my key tenants of leadership. It is always my goal to improve on the organization as a whole and to expand the opportunities for players to do activities within the server. It will be my goal to open up a Public Relations department within the organization, and listen to the soldiers on what departments both combat and non-combat they want to see to encourage maximum activity within the National Guard.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I would firstly like to establish broader powers and abilities for the National Guard to get involved with the daily activities of the server. This includes negotiating with the incoming government to push through legislation for NG to be mobilized for more situations.

I think as a whole with Roleplay, it has been an issue recently between state organizations that they have spent more time trying to fight against each other instead of working together to make the state system work. It will be my goal as NG general to maintain good relations with both the new government and the leaders of the other legal organizations to make sure we have a strong and cohesive system. While we will maintain a watchful eye over corrupt and illegal activities, we will also be working to fix problems through cooperation rather than punishment.

I thank you for taking the time to read this application and look forward to your reply.
big vouch from me ++++ good luck kevin

Max Pluxury

EX-SAHP Sherrif, EX-NG General, Ex-Families Leader
Player
+1 very good person and fit for this position

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom