Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zyrxan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Eric
2. Your age
3. Time zone
EST
4. Average online per day
6+ Hours
5. Your Discord
zyrxan#8612
6. Your Nickname
Ashley Haze

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I would love to become a admin because, I have been playing GrandRP Since around the start of EN 2 and I have had so many experiences and had so much fun whilst playing on GrandRP, I would love to be apart of the EN 3 Administration team and I want to help EN 3 grow to the best of my ability, I have a lot of previous admin experience on other servers and games.
2. What are your strengths?
My communication skills, my previous experience as a staff/admin on many different games, I am very quick at learning new things, I have the time to be extremely active and I am very motivated towards whatever I set myself to doing.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I have had and still have ADHD but it is lessening to a point where it is not a very big worry for me anymore, I also get angry easily but I can control myself regardless of the situation.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes

Thank you for reading my application and I look forward to being apart of the journey ahead of EN 3. :)❤️

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Rejected

The age is lower than the accepted minimum for the admin team.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom