Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Mercy Killing x2 Shooting from HQ | ID 6054, ID 26763

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Jack Shakur
Suspect ID
6054 26763
Date of violation
Jun 16, 2021
Time of violation
22:07
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fESdmqc6G9U

Great

Save POV
Player
we had fight with green gang and we downed all of them and these guys started finishing there friends and ID 26763 shooting from the hq to finish his boys as well

1st Video
2nd Video

and there was a 3rd one but he got warning as he was shooting from above the HQ all the thanks to Kevin Pluxury

VinnyX

Bot
Player
there was no rp situation being avoided he wasnt getting robbed and all of the other gang members near by were dead. only ones that were in the area was 858 which he came back to after dying.

Great

Save POV
Player
there was no rp situation being avoided he wasnt getting robbed and all of the other gang members near by were dead. only ones that were in the area was 858 which he came back to after dying.
Thank you for responding, this is the point of the whole report how could I rob someone while i'm getting shot from your HQ?:unsure:
and about me coming back after dying do you have a footage that could support your claim? as admins can see in the admin report logs I reported what happened to me as I had some desync issue and got killed because of the desync not a fight.

Last edited:

VinnyX

Bot
Player
Thank you for responding, this is the point of the whole report how could I rob someone while i'm getting shot from your HQ?:unsure:
you came back in a rental after dying which is a rule break of its own. for the person shooting from hq the report is valid. You should have the footage 2 minutes before and after of you dying, and saying it desync to cover up for it is such a sorry excuse.

Last edited:

Great

Save POV
Player
you came back in a rental after dying which is a rule break of its own. for the person shooting from hq the report is valid
so you still saying that I died from the guy on top of the HQ here you can see that you claim is false and you coming here throwing false claims wouldn't help ether you or the admin so I would say please if you have footage of me dying and coming back then send it here
this is the video when the guy on the roof got killed and I was still alive

VinnyX

Bot
Player
and about me coming back after dying do you have a footage that could support your claim? as admins can see in the admin report logs I reported what happened to me as I had some desync issue and got killed because of the desync not a fight.

VinnyX

Bot
Player
you just admitted that you died but it was some sort of desync and now youre saying you were alive which one is it? that also isnt 2 minutes leading up to the situation

VinnyX

Bot
Player
just let the admins deal with a situation, its just a game overall, ill accept the punishment for what i did, i just think it should only be demorgan, have a good one my guy

Great

Save POV
Player
you just admitted that you died but it was some sort of desync and now youre saying you were alive which one is it? that also isnt 2 minutes leading up to the situation
Yes I died before I even come to the fight thats why I had a rental car I didn't die in the fight and my death due to desync as it is ooc problem.
just let the admins deal with a situation, its just a game overall, ill accept the punishment for what i did, i just think it should only be demorgan, have a good one my guy
Yes it is game and we here to have fun but if I do what you did I would get reported for it too, we play the game and we accept the rules of the game not play and break rules, thank you and I wish you a great day.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

ID 6054 and 26763 will be punished for Mercy Killing

Complaint Approved. If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom