Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

ᑎᗩᕼᑌᗰ ᗷOᒪO

E̶N̶2̶ ̶V̶a̶g̶o̶s̶ ̶L̶e̶a̶d̶e̶r̶
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Nahum
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT+2
4. Average online per day 4-8 hours per day
5. Your Discord Nαԋυɱ 💤#7406
6. Your Nickname Madison Scott
7. Your ID NA

Additional information

1. Leader of... The Ballas.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation
)
(1)
i would like to become Ballas leader Because i have experience as a gangster i was vagos leader bloods marabunta ballas dep as well. and i think i was in illegal activity enough time (3+ months) to become a leader and share my knowlege and help to another citizens that want to join to Ballas.

(2) when I was vagos leader, i saw and seeing alot of gang members that was braking the server rules, and not respects other members. if i will be the leader of ballas i will take care that every ballas member will not brake the ghetto rules, and will respect anyone.

(3) i have legal Experience as well in the server, so i know how gangs events is going on from the legal side, and i will take care that the ballas events will happend in the right way from both sides (The legal side and The illegal side.)

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

i will be careful with who i will invite to be a ballas member, i will not invite any citizen that wants to be in ballas, Because now in the crime side i I see alot of gang members / criminals braking the ghetto rules. And it had an effect on the RP quality as well, so i can promiss that if i will be the leader of Families the RP quality will be improved. thanks for reading hope u will have a nice day.

vagos leader marabunta bloods and ballas deputy En2 Nahum Zahavi

Thanks for reading! i hope you will see my potential, have a nice day!

Rank System!
(12) Top G
(11) Under G
(10) Boss
(9) Turfer
(8) Ghetto Clapper
(7) Street Fighter
(6) Villain
(5) Ballas G
(4) LIL G
(3) Ballas Boy
(2) Starter Ballas
(1) Freeze

ᑎᗩᕼᑌᗰ ᗷOᒪO

E̶N̶2̶ ̶V̶a̶g̶o̶s̶ ̶L̶e̶a̶d̶e̶r̶
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Nahum
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT+2
4. Average online per day 4-8 hours per day
5. Your Discord Nαԋυɱ 💤#7406
6. Your Nickname Madison Scott
7. Your ID NA

Additional information

1. Leader of... The Ballas.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation
)
(1)
i would like to become Ballas leader Because i have experience as a gangster i was vagos leader bloods marabunta ballas dep as well. and i think i was in illegal activity enough time (3+ months) to become a leader and share my knowlege and help to another citizens that want to join to Ballas.

(2) when I was vagos leader, i saw and seeing alot of gang members that was braking the server rules, and not respects other members. if i will be the leader of ballas i will take care that every ballas member will not brake the ghetto rules, and will respect anyone.

(3) i have legal Experience as well in the server, so i know how gangs events is going on from the legal side, and i will take care that the ballas events will happend in the right way from both sides (The legal side and The illegal side.)

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

i will be careful with who i will invite to be a ballas member, i will not invite any citizen that wants to be in ballas, Because now in the crime side i I see alot of gang members / criminals braking the ghetto rules. And it had an effect on the RP quality as well, so i can promiss that if i will be the leader of Families the RP quality will be improved. thanks for reading hope u will have a nice day.

vagos leader marabunta bloods and ballas deputy En2 Nahum Zahavi

Thanks for reading! i hope you will see my potential, have a nice day!

Rank System!
(12) Top G
(11) Under G
(10) Boss
(9) Turfer
(8) Ghetto Clapper
(7) Street Fighter
(6) Villain
(5) Ballas G
(4) LIL G
(3) Ballas Boy
(2) Starter Ballas
(1) Freeze
When I will be in EN3 I will change my nickname to Nahum Zahavi like I was in EN2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom