Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo Blanco

𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐝
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Leonard
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +2
4. Average online per day:6-8H
5. Your Discord: blanco#0175
6. Your Nickname: Leo Killa

Additional information
1. Leader of Emergency Medical Services.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.1: I was EMS in couple of citys and i was high rank also i got well-experienced and i think im ready for the position.

2.2: I really think city should get a leader that can provide activity from every timezone like lobbys be full and calls, and i will be dividing 2 shifts like dayshift and nightshift.

2.3: I will make sure that every employee to get great bonusses based on their work and be prepared with armours while on calls like if a 10-10 happens, also i will recruit well-experienced FTO's that can give experience to trainees about labtech, MD and AD.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

3.1: Success of communication on lobby and calls.
3.2: No toxictly if someone says dont help him with a gun in hand.
3.3: Giving out right amount of pills, medkits, health insurances, adrenaline shots(HC only).
3.4: No favourism for HC or Deputy roles.
3.5: Respecting other organisations when they say something right, not just say you are wrong but you know that he is right.
3.6: I will make sure all the employee will be in their best behave and not do criminal activity while off duty.

WeLoveMoh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Leonard
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +2
4. Average online per day:6-8H
5. Your Discord: blanco#0175
6. Your Nickname: Leo Killa

Additional information
1. Leader of Emergency Medical Services.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.1: I was EMS in couple of citys and i was high rank also i got well-experienced and i think im ready for the position.

2.2: I really think city should get a leader that can provide activity from every timezone like lobbys be full and calls, and i will be dividing 2 shifts like dayshift and nightshift.

2.3: I will make sure that every employee to get great bonusses based on their work and be prepared with armours while on calls like if a 10-10 happens, also i will recruit well-experienced FTO's that can give experience to trainees about labtech, MD and AD.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

3.1: Success of communication on lobby and calls.
3.2: No toxictly if someone says dont help him with a gun in hand.
3.3: Giving out right amount of pills, medkits, health insurances, adrenaline shots(HC only).
3.4: No favourism for HC or Deputy roles.
3.5: Respecting other organisations when they say something right, not just say you are wrong but you know that he is right.
3.6: I will make sure all the employee will be in their best behave and not do criminal activity while off duty.
Big vouch +++, anytime this man has HC or leadership spot, he fr makes things 10x more fun and enjoyable, while keeping high level of RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom