Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabbar Zilla

Player
Player
1. Shubham.R.Udhani
2. 19
3. GMT +5:30
4. 8-10 Hours
5. GabbarZilla#2321
6. Gabbar Zilla
7. ID N/A

Additional Information

1) Leader Of EMS (Emergency Medical Services)

2) I Want To be Leader Of This Organization Because Of The Following Reasons

A) Exprience

I Have Worked In Ems For About 1 Month In En2 Server . So I Know Alot About Ems .

B) Leadership Qualities
I think if I become leader I will be the best leader ever . My Leadership Qualities are very great . I know how to manage things perfectly . I never discriminate people . If ever there is a fight I listen to both the perspective of the story and then only take action

C) Hardworking

If ever I am given a work to do I put my 100% in that and I believe this is the main reason for me to be leader . By becoming leader I believe I will make ems no.1 organization to join .

By Using My experience , Leadership Qualities and hardwork together for sure I will make ems no 1 organization to join

3) Advices For Improving Roleplay In ems

1) Fix The Break Of ambulances or lower their speed abit because they run at 300km/h and their brakes properly don't work due to that sometimes people die

2) I will devise a system in which everyone has to make atleast 250 meds per day so that we never run out of stock

3) I will make a new promotion criteria according to the time people work so that it is easier for them .

This is my application for leader of ems I think I am the best guy for this work because of the Qualities I have in my self and in the end EMS On Top. Thank U

Gabbar Zilla

Player
Player
bro u getting destroyed here
I know you guys trying to destroy my carrier of grand rp or confidence but i know how to deal with hater's
and i know i am cleared because i am living my life freely without any problem in my irl or grp role play
By the way
before judge any one first check you self what are you doing

by the way happy diwali

tej singh

Player
Player
1. Shubham.R.Udhani
2. 19
4. 8-10 Hours
5. GabbarZilla#2321
6. Gabbar Zilla
7. ID N/A

Additional Information

A) Exprience

I Have Worked In Ems For About 1 Month In En2 Server . So I Know Alot About Ems .

B) Leadership Qualities
I think if I become leader I will be the best leader ever . My Leadership Qualities are very great . I know how to manage things perfectly . I never discriminate people . If ever there is a fight I listen to both the perspective of the story and then only take action

C) Hardworking

If ever I am given a work to do I put my 100% in that and I believe this is the main reason for me to be leader . By becoming leader I believe I will make ems no.1 organization to join .

By Using My experience , Leadership Qualities and hardwork together for sure I will make ems no 1 organization to join

1) Fix The Break Of ambulances or lower their speed abit because they run at 300km/h and their brakes properly don't work due to that sometimes people die

2) I will devise a system in which everyone has to make atleast 250 meds per day so that we never run out of stock

3) I will make a new promotion criteria according to the time people work so that it is easier for them .

This is my application for leader of ems I think I am the best guy for this work because of the Qualities I have in my self and in the end EMS On Top. Thank U

I know you guys trying to destroy my carrier of grand rp or confidence but i know how to deal with hater's
and i know i am cleared because i am living my life freely without any problem in my irl or grp role play
By the way
before judge any one first check you self what are you doing

by the way happy diwali
GAND MARAO 1 M LE JAO

Itachi.

Player
Player
ANY OFF TOPICK WIL RESULT UR FORUM ACCOUNT BIENG BANNED
1. Shubham.R.Udhani
2. 19
4. 8-10 Hours
5. GabbarZilla#2321
6. Gabbar Zilla
7. ID N/A

Additional Information

A) Exprience

B) Leadership Qualities

C) Hardworking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom