Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shershaah

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Adarsh Pathania
2. Your age: 27
3. Time Zone: IST
4.Average online per day : 7 To 9 Hours
5.Your Discord : Shershaah#9787
6.Your Nickname : Agastya thakur
7.Your ID : n/a
Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
So the reason I wanna join the admin panel is that I have contributed roleplay for more than year to the server and now i think it is time to achieve new heights . Also there are several reason which attracts me for becoming the admin is to provide the right decision to the right things without failing and favoritism . As the responsibility of admin is to make sure that every individual is respected and people have a great time while they play . I tend to answer and respond to the tickets and the ongoing situation as they should not feel that we are ignoring them . I have the experience of a leading a organization and also I am real life government employee so I can understand the priority and responsibility toward the admin panel .
Guiding new player and helping them feel comfortable will be the priority and also listening to the senior admins for guidance . Organizing events and fun things for engagement so that people will never get bore
I have knowledge and understanding of the server rules as I have been a roleplay for a long time and I know how important they are to make everything run smoothly .
few points i would like to add
1. No favoritism
2. Respect towards everyone
3. Proper communication ( when it comes to making people understand there faults )
4. Activity and involvement
5. New ideas and creativity ( when it comes for the event organized by the people or leader events )
6. Responsible towards the action

2. What are your strengths?
- Mature ( experienced because of age and experience)
- Calm minded in every situation ( by birth )
- Respectful to every community | people ( mandatory things )
- Hard Working ( working nature IRL )
- Leadership quality ( been leader and high commands for more than 9-10 months )
- Very good at following orders
- Enthusiastic & fun nature
- Communication Skill
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
- Lazy sometimes ( mood swings because of IRL work )
- Emotional
- Talkative ( when I feel nervous I tend to talk more )

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Absolutely , as I have mentioned I have been in roleplay scene for long for experience and knowledge now its time to go ahead and learn new things

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes , But unfortunately I don't own any business .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom