Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Bella_Predator
Suspect ID
1329 n 463
Date of violation
Jun 15, 2021
Time of violation
1:12
Proofs
https://streamable.com/aqjozc

Remy

Player
Player
after bizwar these Mandem and Playboy members start trash talking about Saudi which is OOC since its a family. I was trying to get in the car and leave but the Mandem and Playboy were saying very inappropriate things like "Hoe" and "Tranny". this made me feel really uncomfortable.

Pablo Ali

Blocked
Blocked
after bizwar these Mandem and Playboy members start trash talking about Saudi which is OOC since its a family. I was trying to get in the car and leave but the Mandem and Playboy were saying very inappropriate things like "Hoe" and "Tranny". this made me feel really uncomfortable.
the slurs weren't directed at u, i was talking to moaz. but you do u.

Bigi

Player
Player
The funny thing is you started Bc I was asking for someone's POV and he said he could see me and I was like ok and then you started shit talking to us and why does ur recording does not record you sound??
And its OOC when you are in it not outside of it.
Bc if it was OOC why would you get IC money for it?
And even Andy the admin was there he said no one is stopping you from driving but what you did was Provoking

Pablo Ali

Blocked
Blocked
I mean you could've left u hopped out the car yourself to bait reports. man talks shit but cant handle it when he gets it back.

clapz

Player
Player
sorry but this is the funniest report of 2021 " this made me feel really uncomfortable ":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Congo Alonsokillazz

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, i have decided to forward the decision to a senior staff member.

As from my point of you this does not seem to be OOC Harassment, this does not seem to include any OOC Information. In this case you were free to leave at any point, if you were being bothered, yet you decided to stay, what to me seems that you are just provoking to report people. However I will tag Lebron Pluxury to make a final decision.

Thread locked till further notice.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

After much consideration, I have decided to issue a punishment to ID 463 in the form of a 180 minute mute. While I do not agree with 1329's actions, it does not cross the line of OOC insulting as he did not metagame any information that could be found outside of the game. While ID 463 clearly used the fact that someone was a Male playing a Female Character to insult them which will be considered as an OOC Insult.

Complaint Approved. If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom