Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finley Falcon

Newton
Player
nHMebZr.png

1. Your name IRL - Anthony Singh
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - IST(GMT + 5:30)
4. Average online per day - 10-11 Hrs
5. Your Discord - Ishan Aditya#9310
6. Your Nickname - Finley Newton
7. Your ID - n/a

Additional Information
1.Leader of Los Santos Police Department.

BTmvvEw.png

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

~Hello everyone. I have been in this server for more than a year now and I have experienced both Legal and Illegal Organizations. I have spent most of my time in LSPD under the leaderships of Cash Yip, Gabi Tosca, Eklavya Thakur and Syndra Lovinhood in En1. I have seen several mistake occurring in these terms which made them to disband and destroy respect towards LSPD, I will try to overcome those mistakes in my term in En3. Now I believe in myself that I'm ready enough to lead LSPD and make it most powerful and respected organization in the city. If I become leader of LSPD, I will give everyone equal opportunities/ranks upon the work they have done.

• To begin with the 1st reason i want to become leader of LSPD because i have some skills which other might have or not like experience ic and ooc both, experience and my on duty hours and respect between my fellow officers. I came into this wonderful community around last September of 2021 and started working in LSPD in Cash Yip term(En1) and achieved high ranks and kept a special position in the LSPD.I might have worked less due to some OOC reasons in past months but whatever i did gave me a fortunate opportunity to cover the spectrum of Los santos PD. After seeing my hard work, I was reached out for a higher rank in LSPD but i was not able to take that offer because i was on LOA. In the time I worked in LSPD i got experience in most of the fields like detective work , special operations , legal affairs and Recruitment and training. I've come to know to realize the people we need and the people we don't need in this org after being a wonderful asset for FTD with conducting interviews , trainings and reviewing applications it gave me a wonderful skill and to HR work. As I mentioned above i have some skills and one of them is that I adapt to any hard or easy situations easier and also I posses leadership qualities as I believed a Leader should work with shoulders matching with his employees not ordering around and with these abilities I would be best choice for this position. This gives me an edge over my fellow officers aiming for Chief of LSPD, and enhances my ability to perform my duties as an LSPD Officer.

• 2ndly to start , I want to become chief of LSPD because I have a strong and confident plan which will help me to carry out this wonderful org and become best chief in history. These plans include call signs , adding a strict strike system as well as placing people at the right positions to run LSPD effectively and confidently run and pursue a strong career path for new rookies as well as trained Ex LSPD officers, while all of this would take place I will expectantly run the PD to the highest standard and will be able to optimize and speedily run all important aspects of LSPD including divisions like Task Force, Detectives ,Internal Affairs, Personnel and Training Bureau and Speed and Parking Enforcement Units. with these plans , i can be rest assured that the PD will run according to this while maintaining high RP and fun for citizens and officers.

• 3rdly , I want to be Chief of LSPD because of my strong work ethic , as goes along my statements and reasons , you can easily ask anyone who have personally worked with me , that whenever i work i give my 100% and submit any stuff asap and report immediately. With this strong and confident work style and mindset, things will never be left on the back burner, and I will step up the task with all my effort, 100% of the time. When the department will be in my hands, you can be eased that everything will be taken care of, and any issue that presents will be solved instantly asap.
maxresdefault.jpg

~Lastly, the LSPD has a great future ahead with a good leadership guidance, which I am sure I would provide and make LSPD work to its fullest capability. A good leader always boosts the morale and encourages the officers to work properly and happily.
I would keep the best HC under me to manage the staffs and make sure that they are patrolling or responding properly.

3)I have many ideas on changing and improving roleplay within the organization , which are listed below:

3.1 Ranking System

As we can notice in most of the servers Rank is a mess and that's why we would have only 20 ranks and every rank would have its dedicated work and no duplicates. I have posted pic of my ranking system below​
RZ88dMY.png

3.2 LSPD Sub Divisions

a) Joint Task Force is a division of the Los Santos police force that specializes in military equipment and tactics. Their main objective would be to neutralize bandits, handle negotiations, carry out special task , special protections and help Detectives in busts.​
TvPOJPC.png
b) Internal Affairs (often known as IA) is a division of a law enforcement agency that investigates incidents and possible suspicions of law-breaking and professional misconduct attributed to officers on the force.​
E5iYnZK.png
c)Personnel and Training Bureau is in charge of recruiting and training cadets for the Los Santos Police Department. This is a division where the LSPD train the police officers of tomorrow.
RCL4IA1s-gTfUlb8LEUDWyggqHl7C7QcX2qvudhPgE0gRKWyAoe25fvvieVvzExCwEE7wps1WNOQ-1NPJtygLJrwwH8-bmkAq2pH7vWOpMV2k7jvvhjNRPbYWX4C9Su6WSh_PfVz

d)Traffic Enforcement Unit their job would be to patrol the city of LS , issue citations, conduct traffic stop's , tow illegal parked vehicles and as this would be their primary work they would be issued bonuses for towing for 1 hr and patrolling for 2 hrs
4308c7862604ad5e48b8e1a273a5c7a7.png

e)Detectives is to provide the highest quality criminal investigative support to the Los Santos Police Department by conducting timely and thorough criminal investigations using advanced investigative techniques and forensic equipment.

3.3 Towing and Activity

In my term we would be focusing on towing and giving fines. Another thing we would make sure is that no one stays at HQ unless he or she is a training officer else all of them should patrol duo in the city and triple on highway. If they dont have any patrner to patrol they have to Tow and If any HC sees any officer standing in HQ and doing nothing they would be issued strikes.​
aeb3ce-20160914174645_1.jpg
3.4 Public Relations
DSE4jC4VoAAc88y.jpg
In my term we would be working hand to hand with citizens and answering their question in every press release which would be happen on every Wednesday and Sunday and if they want to suggest anything to PD they can send into LSPD emails.​
3.5 Special Divisions
~We would be having special divisions such like NSG and they would be similar to JTF but they would be one of the elite commandos which would be having better aim , better situation analytics sense and much more. They wont be a division but would be a small groups divided in 5 whose work is to counter terrorism and protect HCs and VVIPs.
b50e13-8.jpg

3.6 Bonuses and Promotions
~To keep up the positivity and the people happy by treating them fairly. Promotions will be given according to time and efforts given by the people. Each and every department will be given weekly bonuses as they achieve their goals.

3.7 PDA & Bodycam
~We would be implementing these 2 things in our training process. /do Connects PDA to LSPD Cloud. as PDA is counted OOC info and to convert it to IC we have to do this else everything we see through PDA is invalid. and for Bodycam I would be implementing strict punishments if anyone is found without Bodycam or without commands like /do,/me etc.

I am very enthusiastic and I am a team player who works with upmost optimism and I will make LSPD officers proud of me as a good leader. I know you guys will make the correct decision.

Yours Truly,
Finley Newton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom