Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Victoria Valkyrie

FurKhaaN
Player
1.Your name IRL: Furkan
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day: 5-10 hours a day
5. Your Discord: FurKhaaN#1342
6. Your Nickname: Victoria Valkyrie
7. Your ID: N/A
8. I want to be the curator of the crime section or state section: State

Why do you want to become an admin?

I witnessed start of the server EN 2 and saw what happened, what need it (player and admin side). Also I have experience on EN 1 but my EN 2 experience better than it.
I love to help, teach something to people for improve their gameplay, I always did like that. Now there is a chance for it. I'm really excited because this server will be new, fresh and awesome. I want to use my experience in EN 2 to subsidize and improve server startup issues and moderation and give this server a much bigger start for EN 3.
This server gonna start soon and there is important time for launch. First administrator team has a big importance because; If a solid foundation is laid for the server, then the admins, and therefore the players, will be better affected by this. I witnessed the server opening as an player. Now, I want to testify as an admin and work at an energetic pace to provide a much better experience with solid foundations, to teach people, and to increase player's entertainment.

Experiences as an administrator GrandRP | EN 2
Experiences as employee, HC, Deputy Leader in all LEO Orgs.

What are your strengths?

- High level communication skills
- Helpfulness
- Well team work
- Honest
- Creative, positive and friendly

What are your greatest weaknesses?

- Outspoken
- Impatient sometimes, although not excessively
- The fact that I am prescriptive, can sometimes bore people. Actually, I just want to uphold justice.
- Squeamish sometimes

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes

Will you be ready to sell your business?
N/A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom