Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Controlaa Sixteen

Sixteen
Player
Jayson
gmt
C J#6238
Controlaa Jovic
Additional Information
Leader Of Ballas

Why Do you wanna be a leader of this specific ORG
First of all, since I arrived to the city, the crime was part of me. I've joined to ballas gang and it was part of my life. I used to be high rank in the gang and did everything I can to the gang by investing all of my time to the gang as a member in the gang

I was deputy leader in 9 term

I also want to make sure that the organization goes to every event that there is. I like all of the org events and i will make sure that the organization is active in those events(like Cland, battleship, submarine,blackmarket raids) .I also want to make sure that the organization will do global events to make the orgs become closer.

i have a lot of
experience about crime

i want make the gang terrorist by doing too much (FZ RAID.STORE ROBBERY. GUN STORE ROBBERY.HOSTAGE SITUATION)

i will make ballas gang a 100 percent turf

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I have personally noticed that Gangs has eventually become all about Turfs and less about Clands/Ghetto Fights/and robberies.

I would advice all the organizations to indulge more into RP, I have personally noticed how no gang ever tries to hit NGs Ammo run or encashment as well. I would want to mantain good terms with the other organization leaders and do such events where LEOs stands as a strong pillar. To make things short, I simply want to improve the relation Illegal Org leaders have among each other. I want to promote collaboration among the gangs to instigate more dominance in the city making sure my every member using /me /do command .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom