Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

TyronImperium

Player
Player
Apply - Front Yard Ballas- Leader

General information:
  • IRL Name: Tyron
  • Time zone:Berlin (CEST UTC+2)
  • Onlinetime: 4-10 Stunden / Tag
  • Discord:Tyron#2982
  • Ingame Name:Tyron Maliu
  • ID: ####

Additional Information:

• for which organization do you apply as a leader?
    • The Front Yard Ballas

• Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
    • I want to become a Ballas leader because I have always been an errand boy in other gangs, but I was always told that I was destined for higher things. Due to the fact that I was a vice leader of a gang or organization at that time, I made it my goal to lead my own gang. One of the reasons why I decided to join the Ballas is that I can identify well with the colour purple, because my childhood was marked by blood, murder and blackmail.

• What suggestions for improving role play does your organisation have / what goal are you aiming for?

• My goal is to bring people together with event concepts - such as catch, box till you die, find the drug, street races, scavenger hunt, etc. - and thus to push RolePlay a little.

• I don't want the Ballas to be labelled as a "turfer gang", I want the Ballas to be a unified gang again - without special rights.

• I want a completely new structure of the Ballas . We may not be No.1 on the street, but we will be respected when we come.

The new structure should look as follows:

Street-GangsterExecuterEvent-InstructerThe Family
Street gangsters are about pure presence on the streets, spraying, collecting debts. Executers are there to manage, capture and dominate gang territories.
They are responsible for recruiting and training new riflemen.
Our event managers are an important part of the Family. They take care of our events, the planning and the execution. The Family is the union of the whole family. The Family takes care of the whole gang, all events, the areas, the members, newcomers and everything that goes with it.

• Are there already people who are invited with a higher rank?
    • Not yet, still being clarified.

• What are the names of the management level and their positions/ranks?
    • Rang 10 - OG
    • Rang 9 - Vize OG
    • Rang 8 - Shot Caller
    • Rang 7 - Old Member
    • Rang 6 - Executer
    • Rang 5 - Hustler
    • Rang 4 - Member
    • Rang 3 - Lil Hustler
    • Rang 2 - Youngster
    • Rang 1 - Runner

• Do you already have experience with the design and maintenance of the forum area?
    • Yes, I have.

• Have you read and agree with the Leader Rules?
    • Yes I have, I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom