Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddy bear

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Giorgi
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone : GMT + 2
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM, and PM to make it clear)
Mostly anytime, but mostly from 9 AM to 12 PM
5. Average online per day: 5-10 Hours
6. Your Discord: Teddyy#4990
7. Your Nickname: Teddy
8. Your ID: XXXX
9. I want to be the curator of the Crime section or State section: State

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I have been playing on Grand RP for the first months, My ID on EN1 is 3717 and 9354. I started playing on EN2 where I achieved much stuff, I was leader 2 Times, Joined every org, and learned every corner of servers. Since I started playing a long time ago I now know every system of the server. Learn and improved all this time. Now that it's time for EN3 I am ready to start fresh. Share all these experiences with every single new player that joins the server.
I like to help players, have played for a very long time on grand RP projects, and don't want this knowledge to go to waste.
I have passion and have been trying a lot to become an admin. I have experience In all kinds of ores and grand RP situations. I have many ideas and events in mind that are willing to do with players. I am very good and hosting events/planning, I am very happy to host events and give media and Players content to enjoy. IC events to improve RP on the server, and help all kinds of players to participate. Improve RP by giving ideas to Organisations with different ways to improve, and recommendations to leaders. I could become an excellent Admin because my sense of justice and the right tools allow me to keep a balance between rules and behavior.
I am ready to help Admins with every assistance that they want and need. I am ready to spend my time and learn from others, teamwork is dreamwork, and share my knowledge with other administrators.
I am ready To show and share this experience with new players that are about to come and join the server. I am really good at communicating with different types of people, I can speak many languages which are going to be listed in the section below. I am friendly and ready to teach new players how to play correctly. Follow and protect Rules, enforce punishments that are needed and explain to players why it is important to not repeat that again, risks and consequences for breaking many rules. I see a Huge future in this project. I really want to be part of it. I am ready to spend my time and help the project and myself develop to reach our goals.
I speak many languages: English, Georgian, Swedish, and Russian. This will greatly help me to help new players who are not that great at English.

2. What are your strengths?
strict, teamwork, and passionate. concentrating on my job

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
nothing that can affect my performance as an admin. Personal disorders but not relevant to this at all
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes

6. Is Any IRL issue or situation preventing you from being Active at the moment?
I am a high school student and have a huge spear time, I am active and able to get online extremely fast

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Rejected

You've mentioned different age in every application you submitted.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom