Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku Hearts

Player
Player
1. Muzam
2. 21
3. NA (EST)
4. 5+ hours
5. Saiyan#0786
6. Riku Hearts
7. ID: N/A

I have been playing GRP for about 1.5 years and I think it's time for me to go admin because I did everything the server has to offer from a little bit in EN1 to a lot in EN2, from its great RP to awesome events. Since my time on this server, I have a lot of experience in both Legal and Crime side of things, I have been from beginner rank to High command on both sides. Did a lot of family events in my time so I have knowledge in that sector as well. The only thing I have yet to experience is Admin, since I never was ready to give up the RP till, I experienced everything, and I feel like I did just that.

My Strengths are: Fluent in English and other languages, patient, confident, hardworking, quick thinker, well educated, well organized, team player, and I have leadership qualities as well.

My greatest weakness is being too nice at times and not being too stern on others when I need to be.

Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

Yes, I am ready to sell my business.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom