Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Romeo Martin
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 23, 2022
Time of violation
19:49
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZI6WyQhFbA

David Calipso

Player
Player
You need directly an dictionary for write and is funny how the community of this server, that show the amount of toxic when get the cock from some stranger's, I don't think I've insulted anyone, but probably when you were little they didn't teach you respect.
My man told he never insulted the ppl on this sv, we can clearly hear the bad words your fam said in the video. (i am understanding everything form the video (Veneto))
P.s mike roberts the atkin boy :)

Mike Xoxo

Player
Player
hahahah man saying im in atkin. And saying don't push them Romeo cheats
R.4e5116fe60e3499bf4d804058edb452d

QueeChang

Daun Tim Leader
Player
My man told he never insulted the ppl on this sv, we can clearly hear the bad words your fam said in the video. (i am understanding everything form the video (Veneto))
P.s mike roberts the atkin boy :)
It's funny how you say that you understand everything from the video, that after 5 seconds i say "they are both top shelf" but yeah, if you understand what we say, i think you created your own language because we don't have say 1 bad words on you instead the start of the Romeo's POV, the funny thing is that you can't even distinguish voices and you confused me with a my member, how you can see the difference from my family is that we laugh and joke in a game while you sweat just to hit us a shot, a salute to the Atkin cartel that at least have a better management than yours and deserve the top 1, while you only deserve the top 1 of clowns, after that thing's i said good evening and good night to all. (especially to my bad English)✌️

Dylan Gomez

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the report i have decided to Deny the report

You got double revved very perfectly thats why it popped up as a 1 shot​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom