Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Stream Sniping + Continued Harassment | Crash Family

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chicky Opps
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 24, 2022
Time of violation
1:05
Proofs
https://youtu.be/JYnzh0IkOzA

Hussein Standl

Player
Player
if you are saying i'm " streamsniping " how can i know your plan while in your pov you are not saying the plan ? and when you enter no one was there so if i was streamsniping you would have see me there with 20 people with me, everyone in buss war try to flank the others and that what we did and you kept crying guys just accept you lost that's it ..

Dizzley

Blocked
Blocked
pov your a ****** and have no friends
As you can see. I am constantly harassed with ooc insults by this toxic community.
Also you are recording using obs?! Isn't that against the rules?
Instated in my original thread if you actually read it. I STREAM.. remember? You streamsniped me, you should know.

I also RECORD using geforce experience. Or did you not actually watch the video?

Dizzley

Blocked
Blocked
i didn't cut you check all my threads i record only last 3 min so admin can see that in all my threads .. also i don't need streamsnipe to kill u guys everyone know who i'm in clands :)
Show the full POV of the event.

KaaZaa

Player
Player
As you can see. I am constantly harassed with ooc insults by this toxic community.

Instated in my original thread if you actually read it. I STREAM.. remember? You streamsniped me, you should know.

I also RECORD using geforce experience. Or did you not actually watch the video?
Streaming, ok ... ure lie about it also like all around so stupid. And u was approved not by admins, u was approved by Ai, just clicked to link at email to proof ure not bot. 🤥🤭

CatchingBodies

Player
Player
what I find funny is how you guys tell Chicky to get a life yet again every time he has a post of reporting y’all you’re on his dick calling him shit… seems pretty obvious to me who’s got the better life.. maybe follow the rules if you don’t want to be reported 😵😂 when I see wrong or better yet WHEN YOU see wrong don’t you come here to report it too?

Richard Killa

Player
Player
what I find funny is how you guys tell Chicky to get a life yet again every time he has a post of reporting y’all you’re on his dick calling him shit… seems pretty obvious to me who’s got the better life.. maybe follow the rules if you don’t want to be reported 😵😂 when I see wrong or better yet WHEN YOU see wrong don’t you come here to report it too?
Sounds good. I had one report for a scammer in 60+ days and it was during my leadership. There is more to it than forums and I proved that during my terms. Only reason I recently came on here and reporting is because my gangs are being targeted by a disgruntled player, who I allowed in my gang with 10+ chances and who is blacklisted with EVERY gang. I gave him and his fam a chance to be in a gang even when no one in the gang wanted him. Defended him time and time again and this is how I was thanked.

Chicky is toxic and everyone knows that and he's ruining the fun of the city.

I'm in the forums to protect my family and my gang because there is constant hate from people like you, chicky, etc. I don't think it's deserved, but hey, just my opinion.

I never once told him to "get a life". You said that. Not me

RyanThrustyy

Player
Player
cause he spends his day sitting down eating maccies burgers and posting cringe forums

KaaZaa

Player
Player
Tbh u right in some, btw u wrong in one. Chikky reporting anything, he reports same situation few times in different styles, he wants to give ppls from 1 mistake 3 warns, 1 perma , and 100 blacklist, just because he dont like it. Problem is all around understand it but if u asking, then u dont understood it yet. If at the moment when he is robbing richard or his friend they will fart, chikky will report it directly, because it is non rp OOC mix and PG ... 🤣
I saw him in Vagos, i didnt know before who is opps, he is acting like a kid. He is slave of his ego, and kids around him under his control they are doing anything what he wants, it is little strange, but whatever it is their problems.

Annoying, reporting for nothing, miltiplie times admins deceit, taking their times and resourses just for personal ambitions, to feed ego.
Dizzley - look to his profile Postings menu, he has target is rich and his friends. He dont report situation, he makes situations, and after report. When we are saying he harass he take and use this word everywhere, when i said he provoke, he uses this word anywhere he dont know what is mean and how it works, but he is best in provoke.

His last reports where he tries again deceit admins Richard shows pov.

Tbh ppls coming to enjoy to one of the best rp servers, this Adult Kid try to break all gameplay of ppls who didnt nothing, he mixed OOC with IC he can't do nice RP to get revenge in RP. This is only way how he can, and he planned it times before. This "Dizzy" was registered year ago, he prepared he know what and how he will do.

And he will do it with anyone. The bad end of this situation, that kids learn from him to this kind of gameplay... one day they will capture los santos 😄

Last edited:

CatchingBodies

Player
Player
Sounds good. I had one report for a scammer in 60+ days and it was during my leadership. There is more to it than forums and I proved that during my terms. Only reason I recently came on here and reporting is because my gangs are being targeted by a disgruntled player, who I allowed in my gang with 10+ chances and who is blacklisted with EVERY gang. I gave him and his fam a chance to be in a gang even when no one in the gang wanted him. Defended him time and time again and this is how I was thanked.

Chicky is toxic and everyone knows that and he's ruining the fun of the city.

I'm in the forums to protect my family and my gang because there is constant hate from people like you, chicky, etc. I don't think it's deserved, but hey, just my opinion.

I never once told him to "get a life". You said that. Not me
And I didn’t once single out you.. did I? But that being said seeing you take offence maybe you have in the past? But all I was saying is I’ve looked at his posts and all I see is backlash toward him. My opinion.. have a good day :)

KaaZaa

Player
Player
I gave him and his fam a chance to be in a gang even when no one in the gang wanted him. Defended him time and time again and this is how I was thanked.
100% true... Richard always defended opps... I had also conversation about opps when we were in vagos, and i left game for 1.5 month just because chikky for that moment targeted to me... and all around happens against. if media guys have any advantage in game, this guy fucked this advantage maximally hard. So hard, it is annoying a lot of ppls around.

jison

Player
Player
100% true... Richard always defended opps... I had also conversation about opps when we were in vagos, and i left game for 1.5 month just because chikky for that moment targeted to me... and all around happens against. if media guys have any advantage in game, this guy fucked this advantage maximally hard. So hard, it is annoying a lot of ppls around.

KYLEXXX

HIM
Player
my pov
this is the pov so how i'm streamsniping you ? also the stream is delayed so how getting benefit from it ? after i died i joined your stream that's it you can check the time of city with my time of death any admin will review just check that
Why were you in the call screaming "Chicky Chicky Chicky"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom