Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ram Pluxury

Enough
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Manohar Yaseen
2. Your age :22
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day : 7-9 Hours
5. Your Discord: RamPluxury#7940
6. Your Nickname: Ram Pluxury
7. Your ID: En3 N/A En1: 90698 En2 : 54187

Note :I am Previous Leader of Ballas in En2 and i had Much Gang Experience as Deputies & Hc in Both En1 & En2

Additional information

1. Leader of...
Bloods Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Ans:
1. I Want to be a leader of this Bloods Street Gang to improve my RP experience, and I will give better gang experience .
2. I have much Gangs experience. i will put my efforts on my organization to make most active gang in events and situation
3. I think with both my age and experience I am mature enough and strong as a leader to maintain balance .

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

• every organization need A good high command to make most active gang in city and give much rp training to newcomers
  • I was mature at my Age in Ic and OCC u will see my Gang members also same . They respect everyone They Will Act like Mature in Situations even if Im not there
  • I will Provide Bonus To my members After every Successful Events to Boost to confidence and Energy
  • Im Never Encourage Favouritism . if anyone Need Rankup they will Need to gain or Earn
  • I will Try to contact some streamers To make some content in En3 I think This is the Best way to attract the peoples to City and also i will give them to versatile Opportunities to make content also
  • I Don’t have Ego or not feeling Gulity . If i dont know Something I will ask To Seniors ones and Take Their Help . I will always consider everyone Tips even they are Lower commands
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom