Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Daniel_Durel
Administrators nickname
Rohit_Garg
Date
Oct 24, 2022
Time
23:00
Proofs
d

DanielDurel

Player
Player
Dear admins, I would like to share you my part of the story just so you understand how false this ban is... It all started with a normal negotiation between my friend (ID 43183) and (ID 130443) about a car that my friend was selling. They just came up to him and it was all normal at first, then my friend heard them talking arabic about him or something so he told me to come and try to negotiate in arabic since it might help with the trade prices a little bit. Though the moment I came they just started acting annoying everyone was talking on high volumes and nothing was going as planned. Out of literally no where they started aiming guns at my friend's head non-stop even though it was literally out of context and started threatening us. next, the (ID 130443) guy said to his family in their family char that they should come right now to kill us or something literally for no reason we haven't even tried to do anything yet, brought everyone there and they just started doing random things and just made this server's roleplay look like a joke basically.... - They shot at each other. - They exploded cars. - They tried to explode a car beside us so we die and the car without insurance will be gone and possibly damaged. - They killed us without a reason and the moment we reported them in game, they just revived us (You can even check the logs and see who killed who first I don't have a problem with that)

You can even see in the video that HE uploaded that there are cars on the side of the sidewalk that are exploded / burnt or whatever. From this point on it was a mess, they T - bagged me after dying, made it seems like they're interested in the car again just so they will take a "Test Drive" and explode it (Even though one of them literally has the same car so it was basically useless, so we can tell that it was their intension 100%). Ok to sum it all up, to clarify that I'm not lying. I want to ask you to check the kill logs, chat logs and report logs and tell me if I'm lying.
1. They killed us no reason and exploded our cars in sync.
2. We reported them and the admins didn't arrive since there was high report demand.
3. After our report they revived us so we will be more "chill". And that's where I started getting really mad and the words that came out of my mouth weren't on my control anymore. I'm sorry for my side of the story but please understand me too. They wasted more than an hour of enjoyment from me and my friend and then basically bullied us in front of their whole family. Thanks beforehand, Daniel Durel.

That's the amount of players that were at the situation and exploded the car (ID 130443's friends), not including the ones that were at the "Test drive". It was not shown of course cause they want to look clear. You can even hear him (ID 130443) laugh when they told him that they exploded the car. The words that came out of my mouth just came out of frustration I'm sorry again.

I don't have a video of the situation unfortunately but hopefully you believe me either way, I just recently formatted my pc all the way so I didn't have geforce experience installed yet.

MaorIdi

Player
Player
It's sad that it even came to a situation like this.
We even shook hands at the end and everything was fine.
People take things out of proportions, people get frustrated sometimes and they curse sometimes, I don't think it's worth a 7day ban...
Sure, 2h jail at max but guys lets stay in proportions at the end of the day it should've been a basic RP negotiation roleplay that's it...

Not sure if the guys that posted the thread (the ban thread) are watching this, if so please add me on discord it's Maor Vex#6964
I'm (ID 43183) the guy that had the car. Thanks.

JORDAN DARK

Player
Player
yeah well we tried to have a nice chat with you and we tried to have fun cuz you were joking around with us. but sudnelly you guys just became angry and talked in a loud voice. ( if you ask your friend we did tell him that you were angry and you had an angry voice all the time. deal is a deal, i told you guys that we want to test drive the car and the owner refused to give me the car keys because the car did not have inscuranse. I understand that and respect it 100%. that why i asked you to test drivfe your car, and yes buy accedeint i crashed your car and it blow up, so im sorry for that but you dont have the right to talk like that or to swear like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom