Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gennaro Veneto
Administrators nickname
Several Administrators
Date
Oct 24, 2022
Time
22:22
Proofs
multiple

Gennaro Veneto

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor,

Let's start with introduce myself as a player.
I'm Gennaro Veneto ( ID 482) on discord Denis Diderot#1614 and I play in IT Server since it was founded
on 21th October 2021 and I was an admin for five months, cause I wanted to contribute to the server's growth but recently I left.

I played with a lot of people since the first day, when we were around 400-500 players,
that was a wonderful period of the server's rising, but nowadays the situation is drammaticaly changed.
There aren't so many people that play on the server, the maximum peak is around 95 people and some of them are afk,
I think that there are so many problems in the italian community, that will be fixed, starting from players but also with administration.
The economy of the server is stuck; businesses, cars or clothes owned by a player, cost so many dollars, that a new player
can't buy them.
For these reasons there is a real organisation of oligarchy and capitalism owned by few people,
in particular by a family: Bratva.
I have no toxic problems with them, personally I'm also a friend with few members but I think that what they're doing
is not correct for me and for all other players who play.

Let's starting with drug labs, focusing on a member Francesco Bendit (ID 43) on discord Francesco_00#8918, that recently created a twink account
called Gigi_Monster and founded a family "Acerra Mafia" (N. 17).​

0iBtAia.png

This guy appeared from nothing and started to offer
35 milion for a drug lab, for these reason he won It and didn't give the opportunity to others familes.
This family has already a drug lab and i don't know why a single player has to create a false family to get anotherone,
maybe to send money among main account and twink, I don't know but it's not my job to check it.
So please could you check the movements among these accounts?​

pczo7b3.png

As you can see there is also another family called "Sciossionisti" and owned by Martina Verdi.
Actually these is another fake family, but it's owned by an admins's twink, the main account of him is
Cameron Poe (ID 473) on discord InkEyes#7057. You know better than me that there is a code when you entry in administration,
that said: "It's forbidden to interact with the server economy" for these reason I think that these rules could be equal with twink account.
Me and other admins had a twink, but we used it to help the server when there were no people in state organisation.
I can prove all what I already said.

0I6ensC.png

PmteVIa.png

Translation:
Me: Hy cameron, how much for the drug lab?
Cameron: Now, I don't sell it. Last time was at auction, was sold for 72 mil, got by Daun Tim (Another family).

I know that there are no rules that forbidden these attitudes, but I think that something cuold be changed.
I tried to talk with Elon when I was an admin, also others admin tried but nothing.
He said:" There is no rules that forbidden this attitude".

I think that is time to add this rule because people keep running away the server for these reasons.

I tried to share with the community my own opinions without insulting players or admins but I
don't know why I got instantly banned with no reasons. You can check my eliminated messages.

Mj7noKi.png

RFrmP0w.jpg

I tried to make a complain (Rejected - Unban discord | Amministratore server sconosciuto) to know why I got banned,
but Elon rejected it without gave me reasons.

Other players tried to said their opinion but got instantly banned:

OiWmXrI.jpg

This guy is talking about what i've tried to said and he told that lots of player are trying to let people know what is the truth.
Because the truth is inconvenient, admins prefer to hide its, instead of risolving it.

VMY4QzH.jpg

As you can see, Campo Fischbach (Senior Admin) used to ban people with fake reasons, only because they're trying to say their opinion.

I have nothing to lose, because I'm really sad to see the server in these conditions, so this is my last call.
I really hope that this complain could change things or maybe knows players the truth, i hope that
you can check all these things that I said without ignoring me as others done.

Love you all guys,
Keep Grinding!
Gennaro Veneto
wtkPzfX.jpg

Francesco Duc

Game Assistant
Game Assistant
Player
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom