Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Faiz Yip
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Aug 29, 2022
Time
12:55
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/8sGSEfs

Faiz

Player
Player
Hello its been two months since I have been banned for helping 'cheaters' I had no Idea what was going on I had no intentions of helping cheaters or know anyone was cheating I was given an house then the next day I was banned (Blacklisted) I believe I should be unbanned and given a chance as I have been loyal to the project since the first day it launched on EN1 and then EN2 I was not banned for cheats or cheating and being blacklisted for being given an house where I didn't even know anyone was cheating or being banned seems very harsh I have already lost all my apartments I had and the house that was given to me Is lost including all the valuables in each apartment and house. I just want to be given a chance to play the server again, I also understand my mistake as I should have never took the house but I didn't know anyone was being banned or cheating and bought the house legitimately , I also hope you can understand were I am coming from and hope you can give me a chance to play the server again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom