Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

akko

Dinero INC.
Player
Information
1. Your name: IRL Leon
2. Your age: 17 years old
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 5-7 hours
5. Your Discord: leon#5466
6. Your Nickname: Tony Dinero
7. Your ID: 89579
Additional information
1. Leader of the Federal Investigation Bureau

Additional information
1. Leader of...
FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
- Since the FIB is the core of law enforcement, each agent within the Bureau should uphold the values of excellence, competence, and organization. I think that in order for this organization to be appropriately represented, only individuals with specific skill sets and assets should be permitted to join. This would enable other organizations to respect the FIB and encourage them to behave similarly or perhaps join the group. Additionally, I want to concentrate on gang, family, and black market raids and try to host them every day or every other day.

- I have served in the FIB on many occasions for roughly 5 months under different leaders, each time holding the role of High Command. As a result, I can now understand the company's operations as a prestigious and expert legal body. During my tenure, I was also in charge of the employees along with the Director(s) including deputy directors, which gave me the opportunity to offer the department extremely effective and efficient tactics that helped the divisions with intelligence collection and special operations strategies.

-I always wanted to be a leader of any organization on this server since I've played for more than 10 months now. From then, I've always spotted with numerous flaws with each leader except for Hanks term which was a perfect term that I was a part of as HOD of undercover and that built 25+ case files with my peers to get a prize. Speaking of it, it's also a big goal that I would want to achieve again. Lastly, I would fix Inactivity as many leaders have suffered from it and got disbanded by it with the help of my family members and trusted friends. Also of course ex-fib agents.

3. Your advices for improving Role-play level in organization.
Introduce a stricter, more complete, and rule-based training phase to produce agents that excel and respect role playing scenarios if you want to raise the standard and criterion of RP within the organization. Additionally, regular evaluations over a predetermined length of time would improve the effectiveness and understanding of all affiliated staff. In addition, I prefer to handle everything IC rather than OOC. Any player with a problem is welcome to contact me or the designated Highcommands for assistance.

John Lark

Just a stranger
Player
Rejected
We do not tolerate toxic behavior. Especially when it comes from leader position applicants​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom