Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizi Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Karl
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone GMT+4
4. Average online per day 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord cyabru#2626
6. Your Nickname Karl
7. Your ID XXXX
Additional information
1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

● I have been playing on Grand Project for 2 years now since Russian grand came out, From these 2 years I have experienced every single org, and I always found the Gangs much more challenging than Legal orgs since you need to teach the new players server rules so they don't get sent to Demorgan or get a warn and get kicked from the org, you have rival gangs that you need to compete against and you need to put much more effort into gangs than Legal orgs and I am willing to take that challenge once more since I was leader of 3 gangs in the Russian grand and Bloods leader on EN2.

● I have been leader of many gangs and I know the mistakes that leaders make commonly and I will make sure to not let that happen to me. I have also seen the most common thing that gangs get a warning for on this server (Turfs) I will make sure that i have a really good turf team they will be perfect do all the timings on turfs as they should be and NOT break any rules.

● I fell like there is no organised Gang on the server currently and I want to change that I have the people and the strength to make a gang feel like it should be "organised"

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.

● Make quizzes for the new players that join the server and the gang so they can learn the server rules
●Make ranks really specific Example: Spray team, Clandenstine team and ext.
●I will have people who will control the logs and make people redo their mistakes so there is less people getting banned on the server
●I will make the gang play a lot of RP:

🔵Terrorist attacks
🔵Attack on Capital
🔵Do store robberies every day as it should be
🔵Attack on politicians (Governor, Ministers.)
🔵FZ attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom