Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Droppa

3x 100% EN1
Player
Information

1. Yusuf

2. 17

3. UK (GMT)

4. 6-8 hours +

5. Droppa#5611

6. Droppa Bolo

7. 0000

Leader of ‘Bloods'

Why I want to be leader of this specific org?

I wish to be the leader of this specific org as my whole time spent in GRP has been dedicated toward being in gangs and achieving all the things a gang member can achieve. I have had the chance to be the leader of bloods in the past during my time spent on EN1. This has allowed me to see the in and outs a leader needs and the problems which may occur. Therefore by my experience and skills, it has allowed to foresee and plan the future of my gang to be sure that it is lead with perfection.

Another reason why I wish to become the leader of this specific org is due to me wanting everyone to have new opportunities. However this does not mean that people will be lazy and relaxed if I am elected as leader of this org, instead everyone will be prompted to attend events, do graffiti, fight in ghetto etc. By doing so this will allow my gang to become the most thrilling and action packed gang in the city.

Furthermore, by choosing me as leader it will allow for the best HC in the city to be chosen. I base my HC on experience in previous gangs, leadership skills, resilience, motivations and discipline. This will allow my gang to be a model for everyone else and allow them to observe and imitate how a gang should be lead. My ranks in the gang will also be given to people who deserve it. Not anyone and everyone is able to join and receive an increased rank. Everyone must show and prove that they deserve the rank before they rank up.

In addition, I feel my leadership will allow both legal and other illegal orgs to always have something to do as I will try to enforce RP scenarios as much as i can in order to make all orgs as active as possible.

Many Bloods leaders in the past on various of the Grand servers didn't have the ability to run this gang. I want to show how it should be run and prove my leadership is the best.

My Goals
My first goal is to achieve 100% Gang Turfs as I have a skilled and highly experience team already in place.
My second goal is to try my hardest to make all orgs as active as possible by increasing the amount of RP scenarios done between my org and them.
My third goal is to make sure my org is the most active in the city (I have already proved I can do this as I was the most active org during my term at the time)

My Advice to improve RP
My advise to improve RP is to ensure that all people in my org are busy doing gang related activities such as gang events, graffiti, turfs (for turfers only), ghetto clapping, etc. I also wish to hold more hostage situations, gunstore robberies, FZ raids, 24/7 robberies in order to increase and create exhilarating RP between them.

Darsh Patel

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected
Didn't get chosen for the interviews​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom