Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dayko Hill

LUL
Player
1. Your name IRL / Yağız
2. Your age / 26
3. Time zone / UTC +3
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM, PM to make it clear) /08.00 am-10.00pm
5. Average online per day / More than 10h
6. Your Discord / Dayko 📛#9999
7. Your Nickname / Dayko Pluxury
8. Your ID / 81594(en1) // 834 (en02)
9. I want to be curator of Media Section / Crime Section

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin?
- First of all , i have experience in Crime & Media curatority on En1 and En2. I know all higherups in en03 and im pretty sure we will create a good team with them .I decided to apply for the admin position again because i overcame of my irl issues and im pretty free to spend 5000 more hour where I have already given my 5000 hours.:)

2. What are your strengths?
- I think that I can stay as calm as possible and help people in any situation with a solution-oriented approach. I think I can solve all situations with team spirit..
- I spend 4900 hour only in this server. from 1 year and 5 days (20.10.2021).
- 0 Rulebreaks as a Player & as a admin for 6 month.
- I know how Media section works and i believe i can improve the Media side especially.
-
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Im workaholic.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
- Yes. I just Joined the OOC side 6 month ago.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- I'm totally ok with that.(i have no)

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
- I'm also studying engineering, only my exam weeks can affect my online time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom