Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amelia Harlow

For you, I was a chapter. For me, you were a book
Player
1. Your name IRL Aaron
2. Your age 26
3. Time zone GMT
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) From 24:00PM
5. Average online per day can be 5 to 6+
6. Your Discord Amelia Xoxo#6633
7. Your Nickname Amelia Xoxo
8. Your ID dont know yet server not out
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section State

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
i would like to become admin to try and benefit the better rp for all and try to keep thorse who are trying to ruin it for other trying to rp and to keep the server running smooth for all to enjoy.
i would allso like to be admin cus iv played En2 and seen alot of time were iv seen and called for admins to come during the time i played and they took like forever to respond and then when they finaly come they say we did not see anything put post on forums and most people dont post it so the offender just gets away with it.
2. What are your strengths?
I speak Good engish
i can keep carm during stressful situations
i can be professional
i am highly motivated
I will be determined to make sure that the correct results and outcomes are the correct ones
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
That i only speak engish/
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
I Am Ready When needed
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes As I Dont own Any
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
Not That I know OF And if Anything Comes Up ill Let the higher admins knew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom