Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Good Evening Mazhor,

I want to preface this by saying that this complaint isn't meant to personally attack Floki or yourself, however he is the admin that made the decision and perhaps it is merely a poor choice in wording.

As you most likely well know, myself and MANY others in the community have posted applications to become administrators on the new upcoming EN3 Server. Floki chose to deny these applications with "Denied. Unfit for admin" When I questioned Bobby about this decision, he stated that the situation was "admin info" and that he couldn't divulge any more information. From my experience, this normally means that the decision came from someone higher than him.

I have served the project as an admin across two different servers. During my time I have trained both Bobby and Floki (William Miller) as admins, and neither have expressed any displeasure or deficiencies in my work, and you yourself have stated your pleasure with my work as an administrator in the past.

With today's in my view disrespectful rejection of my application to help a new growing server, I have no interest in working further with the project. I simply want some accountability to be held, and transparency to players who received "Unfit for Admin" on their application. I believe they should be given an actual valid reason for why they cannot be administrators other than because Floki thinks they are not fit to be administrators. I would also appreciate it if there was any displeasure in my work previously done throughout the project to be brought to light, because other than failing to answer a complaint in a timely fashion (which I was traveling for work, and was not willing to jeopardize my irl career) I cannot think of any other situation that would lead to a decision that I am "unfit for admin".

As always, I appreciate your time and consideration.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Floki Vilgeroarson is probably one of the nicest and chillest admins I've ever met.

LIke I said, this complaint isn't meant to personally attack Floki or any admin. But I think the way he handled this was very unprofessional, and players who spent time to make applications should be given valid reasons why their application was denied other than "unfit for admin"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom