Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mirza_Baresov
Administrators nickname
Arthur_Mack
Date
Oct 26, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://img.webme.com/pic/m/mirzamtv/ArthurMack.png

Mirza-

Player
Player
Hi, something like this happened to me before.
This admin told me;
date M.D.Y 10.24.2022 H 11:20 time, UB Plantation threw out of nowhere. I proved his unjust punishment to him and today I have been given an unfair punishment again.
ArthurMack.png

Actually, I can guess why I got the punishment.
I hope you right me. All my efforts should be wasted in an effort to spend more time with you. My only goal was to get into GrandRP.

I crashed yesterday and couldn't enter the game for a long time.
Then I saw a post on discord. That it can be entered with the old exe.

I asked the person who wrote this article to send it to me.
Discord - A New Way to Chat with Friends & Communities (grandrp/chat/discord message)
grandrp1.61.png

Anyway, I wrote youtube grand rp 1.61 update download. The first video I came across was this
The link is fixed in the comments section of the video.

I downloaded it yesterday. I installed it.
Really amazing! I was able to login to the GrandRP server which I loved so much!
But I worked hard.
gta%205%201.61.png

1Ads%C4%B1z.png

oyunagirdim.png

After struggling all night, I was finally able to enter the game after 21:57!

After entering the game, I completed my 8 hours daily.
Other than that, I can earn maybe 20-30K dollars. Why was I banned?

Please cancel my sentence, I am innocent.

Mirza-

Player
Player
I got banned for a different reason. I'm a little confused. Don't worry. I explained something different with my bad English. I love you so much, goodbye my family.

TomieNW

Player
Player
you might wanna rephrase the "I asked the person who wrote this article to send it to me." xD because we dint talk to each other.

also that socialclub.dll + orig_socialclub.dll that is quite sus xD it means one of that is proxy dll aka dll hijack of socialclub.dll beware downloading those.. i'm assuming socialclub.dll is fake.. check if its digitally signed by rockstar XD i'm loading it on ida pro.. the file socialclub.dll seems a emulator.. and its belong to Goldberg SocialClub Emu.. which is used for pirated gta v.

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
You are banned for general rule 6.3, not for downloading some gta files​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom