Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin Froster

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:- Vatsal Mishra
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30 (IST)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): 8:00AM To 20:00PM
5. Average online per day: 10-13 Hours
6. Your Discord:- Sniper Striker#7854
7. Your Nickname:- Justin Froster
8. Your ID: N/A
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: Crime Curator

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I think i am good for this position for the following reasons.
(A) Experience:- I am playing on this project since 1.5 - 2 Years And experienced alot of ups and downs in the server, Met many Good players, Many Rule breakers, Experienced Every Org. I've been a high command in every single gang, And almost Every single state org. In my vision experience is not which we gain after learning rules.. Experience is something which can be gained after spending time in the server.
(B)
Alot Of Free Time:-
Currently I have alot of free time, I can dedicate Whole day into this server, I understand that this is a new server and we need to be super active to make this server in motion as well.
2. What are your strengths?
A. Time Punctual
B. Honest
C. Dedicated To work
D. Very Active Nature
E. Matured Enough (Not get angry easily, maturaly take decisions.)
F. Learn Everything Very Quickly
G. I can conclude myself in every environment.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
A. Everything is a bit difficult at first, But my quick learning power helps me to get over it.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
YES
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
YES
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
N/A, I can be super active..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom