Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Evading Arrest - Combat logging | ID: 15002 | #00001

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Adam Sielski
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 11, 2021
Time of violation
14:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/qnrqs7zMbHY

Sielski

SAHP | Corporal
Player
Individual was detained and after he was placed in the vehicle decided to log to evade being arrested and sent to prison.

Last edited:

Sielski

SAHP | Corporal
Player
Before I begin reviewing this report. Please correct the format. Refer to Rules for filing a complaint.
I’ve fixed the format, the format need to be explain I feel to people.
Like why the #0000 number is needed because if it’s the ticket number then it’s not clearly explained and/or redundant on a forum format.

Last edited:

Dom Presky

Player
Player
This is now under review but before I continue any further:​
  • Please include a video that shows the entire situation.​

Sielski

SAHP | Corporal
Player
I will; how ever is it necessary for the reason I am reporting the individual? My video clearly shows the individual being placed into the car and then he quits the game. The previous 3-5 mins of me in a 10-80 should t really matter..should it?

Sielski

SAHP | Corporal
Player
In fact I’ll upload the full situation - that video was extremely trimmed. I’ll get it sorted tomorrow morning

Sielski

SAHP | Corporal
Player
Video has been up[dated to the full situation as it uncovers.

Dom Presky

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the footage I have decided to accept this report.​
  • ID 15002 will receive a punishment for their actions as they violate rule 6.2 It is forbidden to leave the RP situation by refusing to continue the RP situation, not accepting/refusing first aid, leaving the game, AFK, or entering in an interior and etc.​
  • Along with that ID, 6261 will receive a verbal warning for cuffing with a taser out. It is unrealistic to be able to secure cuffs on someone's wrists with just one hand.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom