Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected Lacking Honesty, Integrity | Bobby Pluxury, Floki Vilgeroarson

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Good Morning Mazhor,

Firstly I would like to thank you for reading my previous complaint and allowing me the opportunity for an interview. As this process continues, it seems clear to me that I am not wanted on the administration team of EN3 through no fault of your own, but through the fault of the Chief and Deputy Chief Admin so I have respectfully declined an interview.

Once again, I have asked the reason why I and many other players have been deemed "unfit for admin". I have also once again questioned the Chief Admin and he has said it is "admin info" and I cannot know the reason.

What is clear to me now is you had no part in this decision and this is no fault of your own, so now we have moved into a much deeper issue of the reasoning is being hidden. While I can accept if they made a arbitrary decision and they came out and admitted it, apologized, and resolved to not let it happen again, the Chief Admin instead decides to double down on the secrecy by saying the decision is "admin info"

While I try to make it a point not to tell you how to do your work, I would seriously reconsider who the Chief and Deputy Chief Administrator are on the server if they will not only lie to players, as is clearly demonstrated as I doubt you would allow someone who is "unfit for admin" to have an interview, but then also double down on the lie when confronted after the fact.

As always, I appreciate your time and consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom