Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Dizzle West
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 18, 2021
Time of violation
23:32
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC5gD0-k2w4

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked
Nice insults bro keep camping HQ to get relevant
you guys don't know any gang rules it seems. Your higher command trying to pull me over without gang cars. So sad, your gang car-ramming and stuff. Yall are wack

Jayden

Player
Player
quit camping someones hq and go do your own thing weirdo :ROFLMAO:

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
you guys don't know any gang rules it seems. Your higher command trying to pull me over without gang cars. So sad, your gang car-ramming and stuff. Yall are wack
We tried to pull you over as unofficial in 2 family cars , You might wanna go read up on the rules to educate yourself about the existence of unofficial orgs instead of OOCly insulting on forums.

Isac Junior

Player
Player
bro you're literally camping and hiding on top off a parking lot, suppose you got the hiding from your dad
and you got kicked for a reason no need to sweat your balls off just to get 1-2 kill from literally 1cm away from the fucking hq
and if i was you bro i would probably do something with my life
but you do you bro

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
Bro, im sorry but, this Dize Liun, is a legit forum warrior. The amount of reports he has posted is immense and way more than Mike West's.

Ksav

Player
Player
Watch the POV we never shot in HQ. This is why bloods need disban. they dont even know their own HQ lines
how hurt are you that you got kicked? You're the biggest virgin Ive ever seen on this game. Stop crying like a bitch 24/7 u fuckin nerd get off Grand go touch grass and smell fresh air Bozo.

Jayden

Player
Player
I'm not allowed on HQ, but I'm allowed to be outside and and when you guys come outside I'm allowed to shoot /shrug
so you just said ur camping hq lmao sad kid go outside and see your family fucking weirdo

Timothy Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
  • IDs 67807 and 89776 will receive punishments for Shooting into HQ
  • Bloods will receive a verbal not a full warning. For shooting from HQ (this evidence shows shooting from HQ not specific)

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom